Carbon facial in Mumbai is a very useful treatment to improve the radiance of the skin.
Over the years, it has become one of the most popular anti-aging laser skin treatments available. The facial treatment is ideal for active acne and large pores skin.
The procedure involves applying a layer of liquid carbon over the face, which penetrates deep into the pores.
The laser facial reduces oil secretion, removes blackheads, and refines your enlarged pores
Patients with oily skin would enjoy a noticeable reduction in excess oil production after just two sessions.
Charcoal facial in Mumbai is an excellent way to exfoliate and refresh the skin, leaving the skin feeling softer, smoother, and firmer.
Features Of Carbon Facial
Carbon facial is an effective as well as totally comfortable treatment that would provide you a lovely skin to adore.
Below are the features of carbon facial in Mumbai
- The whole procedure is painless and requires no anesthesia
- No downtime, and has an immediate and excellent outcome.
- It is a non-invasive procedure and so completely comfortable
- No side effects are witnessed after the treatment.
- Suitable to all skin types and very effective for all.
Benefits Of Carbon Facial
The carbon facial in Mumbai is a laser treatment that is suitable for all ages. Using it can help you in getting a noticeable lively, healthy, and fresh look boosting your confidence.
Following are the benefits you get:-
- Helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles and tightens dilated pores
- Reduces acne, scars, and post-acne discoloration, making your skin smoother
- Removes dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layer making it clearer
- Stimulates collagen growth and improves the texture of the skin texture
- Clears the pores and helps in reducing blackheads and whiteheads.
Pre And Post Care Of Carbon Facial In Mumbai
A carbon facial is a completely safe and trusted treatment. Many famous Bollywood as well as Hollywood stars have gone through such treatments and found it very helpful.
But for the best results, there is some pre and post-care which needs to be kept in mind while going ahead with the treatment.
Prepare Carbon Facial In Mumbai Treatment
One may need to make some lifestyle changes to be eligible for laser treatment for this facial. Preparation for this treatment often includes:
- No intake of aspirin or blood-thinning supplements for 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- No smoking for at least 2 weeks before the treatment
- No use skincare products that contain retinol for 2 weeks before your treatment
- Stop any acne treatment medications if any
- Wait for a minimum of 2 weeks if you have done filler or toxin treatments.
Post Care Of Carbon Facial Treatment In Mumbai
Though the procedure is non-surgical and completely safe, there are a few precautions that need to be taken post-carbon facial in Mumbai treatment.
They are as follows:-
- It is necessary to use sunscreen regularly with at least SPF 30+ for several days after treatment.
- Do not use any products containing retinol for at least five days after treatment.
- It is recommended not to use any abrasive or invasive skin treatments for at least one week.
- For those having oily skin, use products designed to combat acne to maintain optimum results.
- Using products containing collagen, collagen supplements.
Average Cost Of Carbon Facial In Mumbai
The type of treatment differs from person to person depending on their skin tone type, color, and response to the treatment.
On average, 6 sittings are mandatory to complete the cycle and get good results.
The price of the treatment is quite affordable, and worth the treatment. The cost per sitting ranges from Rs 4000 to Rs 6000.
Carbon Facial Downtime
The whole procedure needs no recovery downtime. This is the best part of carbon facial in Mumbai.
After the treatment, a mild pinkish flush might be present which is completely safe and would go away in no time.
After about 15 minutes too, you can put on make-up and go straight back to the work.
Hence you would not need to lay down on your bed and wait for the recovery. The whole treatment is very effective and comfortable.
If you are looking for the best dermatologist in Mumbai, then Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta is here to assist you in each aspect of skincare issues.
[FAQs] Frequently Asked Questions About Carbon Facial in Mumbai
How does carbon facial hair work?
The laser breaks down a part of the melanin into microscopic particles. This is then expelled by the body through its natural defense, circulation, and excretory systems. This removes the fine hair over the face, which gets bleached by the laser and falls off.
What does a carbon facial do?
A carbon facial in Mumbai can be used to treat tired, sunken, and aging skin, it would provide an even-toned skin and a good texture and would remove all the pigmentation, acne, bacne, or any enlarged pores. This would give you shining, healthy skin.
How many facials does a carbon facial need?
Minimum 3-6 laser sessions every month would be required for the best results. results of the treatment would be noticeable after every session.
How often should I do a carbon laser facial?
According to the dermatologists, 2-6 treatment courses are recommended, which would take place every 2-3 weeks. This would provide beautiful and long-lasting results.
Is carbon facial treatment painful?
Generally, people do not feel any pain in this treatment. However, some people sense a mild pricking sensation but it’s tolerable. A numbing cream can also be applied to decrease the pain of carbon facial in Mumbai.
The treatment has proven to be useful for many, including famous celebrities too. The procedure involved is completely safe, efficient, and highly recommended.