Dimples are really lovely to have, and everybody who has them is really lucky. Dimples are a mark of beauty, and they also enhance the facial beauty of a person. So if you want to get dimples, then you can go for dimple creation surgery.
Many people have dimples, but not everyone is blessed with them. People always crave to have dimples on their cheeks, and it gives a very cute look to their faces. If someone is not able to get those natural dimples, then they should go for Dimple Creation Surgery in Delhi.
Dimple creation surgery is also known as dimpleplasty which is a cosmetic surgery procedure in which a plastic surgeon uses surgical tools to make permanent dimples on your cheeks or jawline.
Benefits of Emsculpt NEO Body Sculpting in Delhi
- Dimple creation surgery is a minor procedure that actually creates an artificial dimple in the cheek. The surgical technique is actually quite simple and involves creating a tiny puncture wound behind the natural crease of a smile line.
- The surgery makes you look very cute and adorable, especially if you have an oval-shaped face.
- The procedure is usually done under local anesthesia and does not require hospitalization.
- Dimple creation surgery can be done very easily and quickly. The results are immediate.
- The scarring is minimal and almost invisible after the surgery has healed.
- They give your face an endearing character which will make you appear more approachable to others
- The procedure can be done on both men and women over 18 years old
- Self-confidence: Patients who had dimple creation surgery experience increased confidence and self-esteem after receiving this procedure, which improves their overall quality of life.
AFTER CARE FOR Dimple Creation Surgery
In the first post-operative week, a soft diet should be consumed. Swelling and bruising can occur, but these typically resolve within 1-2 weeks. This procedure is performed in an outpatient fashion, meaning the patient will go home on the same day. The majority of patients have minimal discomfort after the surgery. Most patients take only acetaminophen for pain.
- No vigorous activity for 2 weeks. This can cause tearing of the sutures, bleeding, and infection.
- Avoid smoking for at least 2 weeks. Smoking can decrease circulation, resulting in decreased healing and possible loss of the dimple.
- Avoid applying makeup over the incision area for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid placing pressure on the suture line with any pressure such as that caused by using a cell phone against your face or sleeping directly on your face instead of your back. This can cause tearing of the suture or opening of the dimple, both of which may result in poor healing.
Q.1 What is Dimple Creation Surgery?
Dimple Creation Surgery is a minor surgical procedure used to create dimples in the cheeks. Dimples are indentations that appear in the skin when people smile. For many, dimples are considered an attractive feature and a sign of beauty. Unfortunately, not everyone is born with these desirable facial features.
Q.2 What does it treat?
Dimple Creation Surgery is an elective surgical procedure that creates dimples in the cheeks to provide a more youthful, vibrant appearance.
Q.3 How do I prepare for surgery?
Your surgeon may prescribe medications that should be taken before surgery to help prevent infection and reduce discomfort after the procedure.
In the weeks prior to surgery, avoid taking any medications that can increase bleeding during surgery, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen. If you smoke, stop smoking six weeks before surgery to promote optimal healing and recovery.
Q.4 What can I expect on the day of my surgery?
Dimple Creation Surgery is performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia or general anesthesia (depending upon your preference). During this relatively simple procedure, your surgeon will make a small incision inside your cheek. A pocket is then created through which a suture or small piece of mesh can be placed to create a dimple in the skin.