- Dermal filler treatments are in the field of cosmetic rejuvenation and plastic surgery. These products have now become easily accessible and the fact that they require just a quick, minimally invasive procedure makes them a very attractive option among a vast range of patients. Most of the brands that offer this type of products promise instant removal of wrinkles and folds and a balanced facial augmentation in one or more of the following areas:
- Forehead and the perioral zone
- Mid-face (nose, cheeks)
- Chin and facial contour
There are even options that can be injected into the neck, decollete, hands and etc. You name it – chances are it already exists.
You can now get fillers from where you live with the best dermatologist in Mumbai, Dr Geetika Gupta at ISAAC Luxe. she is a celebrity dermatologist with years of experience and skills.
- The problem with this beauty market niche is that with all the abundance of choice that it offers, it has become rather hard to find the most reliable wrinkle filler of them all. And 2019 offers more options than ever before. But before we get to the bit in which we discuss this year’s most exceptional skin rejuvenation products, we need to take a closer look at the must-have properties of one quality injectable filler.
Anatomy of the Perfect Dermal Filler
If we have to describe the world’s perfect skin filler, we would say that it needs to perform well on several different levels. It must be:
- Able to deliver natural-looking results
- Safe and patient-friendly
- Of an outstanding quality
There are various Fillers Treatment Vasant Vihar that range from such that contain ingredients which can be naturally found in the human body (collagen, hyaluronic acid and more) to synthetic ones that were produced in a lab environment (poly-L-lactic, Polymethylmethacrylate, etc.). Most qualified cosmetic surgeons and aesthetic dermatology experts prefer HA-based options since they are safer, non-permanent and do not lead to any serious or long-lasting side effects. HA fillers are also more likely to rate high when it comes to the above-listed factors. That is why it can be said that 2019 will be the year namely of these types of anti-aging injectables. The brands that will dominate the next 12 months will be:
Some of them have been around for many years and are regarded as pioneers and leaders in the field. Others are still newcomers that have the potential to shake up the market and dethrone the current leaders in the game.
Scientists have discovered a way to use it to human advantage. Small, diluted amounts can be directly injected into specific muscles causing controlled weakening of the muscles.
WHAT ARE FACIAL DERMAL FILLERS?
Dermal fillers are substances that are injected just below the surface of the skin to fill in lines, wrinkles, and scars. Unlike face lifts that stretch the skin, fillers add volume for a more natural youthful appearance.
Fillers can also increase the fullness of the lips (see section on lip enhancement) and lessen the downward slant of the corner of lips. The most common areas treated are the smile lines around the nose and mouth, fine lines above the mouth, frown lines between the eyes, and acne scars.
THERE ARE TWO CLASSES OF DERMAL FILLERS:
PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY
The main permanent dermal filler in use today is silicone. There are a variety of temporary dermal fillers currently in use and several will be discussed below: Hydroxyapatite (Radiesse), hyaluronic acid (Restylane and Hylaform), sculptra, fat, and collagen. Temporary fillers are absorbed by the body over time, usually in 2-6 months and require repeated treatments to maintain the effect.