HIFU Skin Tightening Treatment in Mumbai is the most popular treatment for skin tightening. HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound technology. It is a non-invasive treatment that helps to tighten the loose and sagging skin on the face and neck.
HIFU treatment also helps to treat wrinkles and fine lines on your face as well as around your eyes, lips, mouth, and forehead. HIFU Skin Tightening Treatment in Mumbai helps to lift your skin by delivering focused ultrasound energy at a specific depth of your skin.
The heat produced by this treatment stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in your body which makes your skin more youthful and firm.
Benefits of HIFU Skin Tightening Treatment
HIFU is the latest innovation in aesthetic technology for skin tightening and wrinkle reduction. HIFU SKIN TIGHTENING TREATMENT which delivers safe and effective treatment with a virtually painless procedure that requires no downtime.
- Firmness and elasticity of your skin will be improved, reducing sagging of your skin.
- Diminish wrinkles around your mouth or lips area by firming up soft tissues on your face or neck areas.
- Define jawline by improving sagging jowls or chin areas without surgery or downtime.
- It is a non-surgical method of skin tightening.
- HIFU skin tightening treatment in Mumbai is painless. You can go through this treatment without worrying about any pain or discomfort during or after the session.
- The treatment results are almost instant and the result will continue to improve over a period of 2-3 months.
- The results of HIFU treatment last up to 2 years or even more if you undergo another session after that period.
- The procedure is designed to help people achieve a younger, smoother appearance without surgery.
AFTER CARE FOR HIFU Skin Tightening Treatment
- Keeping the skin clean is important to treat post-treatment. For a few days, you can use any mild cleanser or soap.
- Drinking plenty of water for several days after the treatment can help your body recover faster.
- Avoid cold drinks, coffee, tea, and alcohol for the first 3 days after the treatment.
- It is not recommended to apply ice to the treated area. However, you can apply a cold towel to the treated area for 15-20 minutes for some relief from pain and discomfort.
- Please wait at least 2 weeks before having any facial cleansing, scrubbing or peeling treatment after the HIFU skin tightening treatment in Mumbai
- Do not use any makeup for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun and make sure to use sunscreen while stepping outside.
- You may experience a slight redness for a few hours, but nothing that would prevent you from going about your normal activities.
- When administered correctly, the side effects are rare. Most commonly there is some mild redness and swelling which usually resolve within 24 hours
How long do results last?
This depends on many factors including the individuals skin condition, age and lifestyle. Generally, a single treatment will produce visible results for at least two years. Some patients may require it annually to maintain their results. Treatments are typically performed once every 1-2 years for maintenance.
Does it hurt?
Some patients describe a warm sensation during the procedure with no pain or discomfort afterward. There is no recovery time required after the procedure and you can return to normal daily activities immediately.
How does HIFU tighten skin?
HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound. It is a non-surgical treatment that focuses on the deeper layer of your skin, known as the SMAS layer. It works with the help of ultrasound energy. During the procedure, HIFU targets the layers of SMAS in your skin, and promotes collagen production in those targeted areas. As a result, your skin starts to lift, and you get a more youthful appearance.
Can I return to work after my treatment?
Yes, you can return to your regular routine right after the treatment. You might experience minor redness or swelling in the treated area, but it will subside soon after the treatment is complete.
Is HIFU safe?
HIFU is extremely safe as it has been used in clinical practice for over 50 years. Ultrasound imaging has been used in obstetrics for decades too. The ultrasound energy used in HIFU treatments targets only the specific depth of the skin, so it doesn’t affect any surrounding tissues.
Who is suitable for HIFU?
HIFU can be used on almost all skin types, skin colours and body areas, including face and body. It is ideal for patients who want a non-surgical treatment with no downtime. It also suits people who want long-lasting results without having to undergo surgery.