Celebrating the importance of oxygen in reviving one’s life.It’s time to acknowledge the importance of oxygen in each and every breath we breathe.
The body’s self-healing abilities are aided by oxygen. The majority of today’s health problems are caused by oxygen deprivation at the cellular level. Increasing the amount of oxygen in our bloodstream has been shown to speed up recovery periods, aid our innate immune system in mending, and increase general wellness, vitality, and athleticism.
WHAT IS IT?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a type of oxygen therapy that uses (HBOT)
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a process in which we breathe pure oxygen in a chamber with enhanced atmospheric pressure (up to 3 times higher than usual pressure) in order to increase our bodies’ inherent healing abilities.
The OxyHelp Hyperbaric Chamber is created and built to exacting medical and technological criteria to deliver the healing benefits of oxygen to each individual, according to a personalised therapy plan.
Cutting-edge technology will assist you in breathing fresh vitality into your body.
Hyperbaric Medicine is a complementary field of surgical treatments that spans a variety of specialisations, including neurology, infectious disease treatment, cardiology, radiation therapy, and rheumatology, to aid in the treatment of a variety of medical conditions and improve quality of life, either as a primary or adjuvant therapy treatment.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy was first created as a treatment for oxygen deprivation in scuba divers who resurface and need to reestablish normal pressure balance. Since then, it has been used to treat a wide range of medical disorders.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy’s Advantages:
- Microcirculation optimization
- Lymphatic system activation and improvement
- Toxins are removed by activating drainage systems.
- Peripheral tissue oxygenation
- Circulation of the blood system as a whole is improved.
- Cardiac function improvement
- Improvement of the musculoskeletal and osteoarticular systems
- Subcutaneous fat has an anti-inflammatory impact.
- Treatment for oxygen deprivation that is well-established and speeds up the recovery process for post-operative patients
- Reduces the time it takes for mild and serious sports injuries to heal.
- Faster recuperation after hard professional games and workouts