Chemical Peel Treatment in Delhi – Isaac Luxe
Variety of top-rated chemical peel treatment in Delhi
Are you looking for the best chemical peel treatment in Delhi?
Look no further, as ISAAC Luxe offers the best chemical peel treatment in Delhi to solve your problems without hampering your overall health. ISAAC Luxe
To get the chemical peel treatment in Delhi, you first need to know the types of chemical peels available in the market.
- TCA Chemical Peel – Unfortunately, you are trying to maintain your perfect skin, but these spots do not allow you to do so. You can get remedied from ISAAC Luxe, the best chemical peel treatment in Delhi. But you have your solution here. Trichloroacetic Acid, also known as TCA, is a chemical agent and an excellent remedy for spots. It exfoliates and renews the skin from a superficial to a deep level. This peel can be applied to the face, neck, hands, and legs and peel the skin’s isolated areas. TCA can also adjust the depth to fit the specific skin problem.
- Glycolic Chemical Peels – Do you think you need a chemical peel treatment in Delhi to get rid of your skin problems? But which one is the best? Ample of chemical peel treatments in Delhi are available now, but the one that penetrates your skin the deepest is the glycolic chemical peel. It is considered to be the best chemical peel for exfoliation. Its small molecular structure penetrates deep into the skin and brings a healthy glow to the ageing skin. You can get a smooth skin surface free of pores.
- Vitalise Chemical Peel – You want to try chemical peeling, but you are not sure if it’s good or not. If you are in such confusion, you can always start from the vitalised chemical peel treatment in Delhi. Vitalise peel is considered as a good start because little peeling is involved in it. The peel uses salicylic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, and retinol. The peel improves the overall quality of the skin by lightening your skin’s pigmentation. It is also suitable for different types of skin.
- Beta Chemical Peel – OMG, it’s a pimple! One of the biggest enemies of healthy and beautiful skin. If you want to get rid of it, you can always go for the beta chemical peel. The beta chemical peel contains cyclic acid, which can help you in exfoliation and oil control. It also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The aid can also handle the bacteria responsible for your pimples and give you a pimple-free skin. You can get this or another chemical peel treatment in Delhi at ISAAC Luxe.
- Mandelic Chemical Peel – All the celebrities that you see on TV always look young and beautiful. Do you think they take the help of the mandelic skin peel? In the world of skincare, mandelic acid is an essential ingredient used to fight ageing. It accelerates cell turnover, removes the dead skin from the skin’s surface, responsible for dull complexion and lines. If you’re looking for this chemical peel treatment in Delhi, ISAAC Luxe is known for their expertise.
- Retinol Chemical Peel – If you are looking for a chemical peel that can hydrate, refresh, and rejuvenate your skin, then the retinol peel can be your new best friend. Retinol is another chemical peel similar to glycolic peel that can penetrate deep into your skin due to its small molecular size. It can also unclog the pores on your skin, reduce pimples, and cleanse your skin. ISAAC Luxe offers the best chemical peel treatment in Delhi. A Retinol chemical Peel can be done here with ease.
There is a lot of curiosity when it comes to chemical peels at a dermatologist’s office. At ISAAC Luxe, we offer the best of chemical peels such as glycolic peels, lactic acid peels, salicylic acid peels, and skin brightening peels. At ISAAC Luxe, we have experienced doctors who use the right concentration that is appropriate to your skin type and skin concern.
Our skin is composed of about 25-30 layers of skin cells out of which the top most layers are known as stratum corneum. The uppermost layers are where dead skin cells and pollution tends to sit on our skin, causing dullness, discolouration or uneven texture. Think of chemical peels as treatments that get rid of the superficial dead skin cells, restoring glow and also correcting skin.
Superficial peels like glycolic and lactic acids are lunchtime procedures that will give you glowing skin instantly, whereas, salicylic peels are often recommended to those battling breakouts or cystic acne.
Chemical Peels Help Correct
- Dull skin
- Brown Spots, Pigmentation
- Smooths texture of the skin
- Improves the appearance of pores
- Acne and acne scars
- Early signs of ageing
Chemical peels are to be combined with your at-home skincare routine which includes a CTM routine sunscreen, day cream and night cream
Types Of Peels At ISAAC Luxe
You may opt for one of these peels for a glow, or you may be recommended a combination of peels if correcting
pigmentation or acne along with other treatments.
Ideal candidates for chemical peel treatment in Delhi
The ideal candidates for chemical peel treatment in Delhi can be:
- People who have not had much skin problems before are good candidates for a chemical peel treatment. Peels are not advised to a person who has a history of recurring cold sores or facial scarring. He or she needs to consult a doctor before undergoing one. This criterion is not just for chemical peel treatment in Delhi but in general.
- People who do not have any medication are free to undergo a chemical peel treatment. Those under certain medications need to stop taking them as they may have to take other medicines to prepare their skin for a chemical peel.
- People who do not have saggy skin can easily opt for a chemical peel treatment. This is because chemical peels do not respond perfectly on skins with deep wrinkles and saggy skin. They need to opt for a different cosmetic procedure.
- People with fair skin tones are perfect candidates for a chemical peel treatment. Dark-skinned people can get good results, but there are also chances of the candidate developing uneven skin tone after the procedure.
- Candidates who have not taken any skin treatments last year can also go for a chemical peel treatment. A chemical peel is not advised for a candidate who has taken a skin or acne treatment last year because the chemical can create a negative impact on their skin.
Benefits of chemical peels treatment
There can be many benefits for chemical peel treatment like:
- Low Risk – Are you worried that the chemical peel that you use, ends up being harmful to your skin? You don’t have to worry because there are peels that you can use on every skin colour without worrying about side effects. These peels act well on your skin without the problem of hyperpigmentation. If you get a chemical peel treatment in Delhi, Mumbai or anywhere else, as long as you go to a good clinic, you will be safe.
- Remove Acne and Scars – Pimples are one of your worst enemies that stand as a hindrance to your beautiful skin. Salicylic acid peels and Jessner’s peels penetrate deep into the skin, unclog pores and can help you in removing all the ugly looking pimples, blackheads and scars, without creating any side effects. This reason is why chemical peel treatment in Delhi, Mumbai and such are popular.
- Controls Melasma – Getting enough light is considered good for health, but it can also trigger dark patches on your skin. But chemical peels, along with strong avoidance of the sun, can help you get rid of these unwanted dark patches better than laser treatment.
- Under Eye – The presence of acid near your eye may make you feel dicey. You are worried about the protection of your eye, but you don’t have to be concerned anymore. There is an Enerpeel Technology Brightening Peel System in Glyton. It works well and removes the dark circles formed under your eye. You also don’t have to worry about the safety of your eye.
- Clear, bright Skin – Every day we see so many celebrities on TV who seem to grow younger every day. What do you think is their secret? A chemical peel can remove the changes caused on your skin due to ageing by removing all the dead skin cells responsible for dull complexion and lines.
- Make Skin Products Work Better – Are you worried that the skincare products that you use are not creating the desired effect? After a chemical peel, your skincare products work better because the peels remove the dead skin cells, allowing the skin care product to penetrate better into the skin. As the topmost dead skin cell layer is removed, the layers below multiply and move up.
A Glycolic Acid peel is the most active and beneficial of the Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids (AHA) in skincare. Naturally found in sugarcane, it seeps through the skin cells by virtue of its small molecular size.
There are several advantages of the glycolic peel, like improved acne, large pores, pigmentation etc.
It also lightens age spots and fine lines, giving you younger looking skin.
You might feel a tingling sensation on your skin or redness which will subside in little time.
Lactic peel is one of the best chemical peels for those who have sensitive skin. As the name suggests, lactic acid peels are derived from milk and gaining popularity in recent times.
A lactic acid peel helps in reducing acne, wrinkles and even discoloration of the skin. The tone and condition of the skin are also improved in the long run.
You may experience some tingling which will subside on the same day. Depending upon your skin condition,
you might be asked to use some vitamin creams to enhance the results.
Salicylic acid peels is a type of beta-hydroxy-acid (BHA) peel. A common ingredient in acne treatments,
it is also great for treating clogged pores and acne.
Mild acid solutions of salicylic acid encourage the peeling of the top layer of skin and the opening
of plugged follicles, which helps to reestablish the normal skin-cell replacement cycle.
It’s a safe and effective treatment for treating mild acne, oily skin, uneven skin texture,
blackheads and hyperpigmentation in people of most skin types.
For milder acne, salicylic acid helps to unclog pores to resolve and prevent acne lesions.
Like many other topical acne treatments, salicylic acid must be used continuously so you
may be advised for 4-6 peels for best results.
Since salicylic dries up sebaceous oil and kills bacteria, you may experience dryness. Our doctors will provide a detailed OTC skincare routine to counter the same. You will be asked to use a sunscreen before stepping outdoors.
Hormones, skin damage, exposure to pollution can darker your skin tone over the years, increasing the appearance of melanin on your skin. Skin Brightening Peels use a variety of ingredients, and acids like Vitamin C, antioxidants and other acids brighten your skin tone.
A skin brightening peel helps evens out skin tone, reduces brown spots and pigmentation.
With no downtime or recovery time, you can expect instant results from this mild pee
Did you know that pumpkins have natural fruit enzymes that are great for exfoliation and brightening? Making most of these fruit enzymes, ISAAC Luxe offers this mild fruit-enzyme infused peel.
With the help of natural enzymes, it improves the texture of the skin as well as the complexion.
It’s also gentle on the skin and has no side effects!
With no downtime or recovery time, you can expect a natural glow.
The Cosmelan Peel decreases the skin’s natural melanin production by inhibiting certain enzymes,
providing an even complexion.
It is used to treat hyperpigmentation and for patients who have melasma. In addition,
the peel balances the skin’s oil production to improve acne.
While we do the peel at ISAAC Luxe, you will be advised a few steps at home. You can see noticeable effects immediately, but the actual results can be seen only after a week after the treatment.
Indications of requirement of chemical peels treatment
The following are the indication of chemical peel treatment:
- Pigmentary disorders – If your skin develops certain pigmentary disorders, it can be an indication that you need a chemical peel treatment. These disorders are melasma, freckles, hyperpigmentation and facial melanosis.
- Acne – Acne is irritating. It remains on your face like an ugly dot. If you have acne, scars, comedonal acne, post-acne pigmentation and so one, it is an indication that you need to go for a chemical peel treatment.
- Epidermal growths – If you are facing problems such as Seborrheic keratoses, Actinic keratoses, Milia, Warts and Sebaceous hyperplasia, you may need to get a chemical peel treatment.
- Scars and wrinkles – Scars and wrinkles do not suit your face. If you develop scars, superficial wrinkling and dilated pores, it is an indication that you need to fo for a chemical peel treatment.
Procedure of chemical peels treatment in Delhi
Before you start the treatment, the doctor will ensure that your face is clean. It is also necessary to ensure that hair does not fall on your face and your eyes are protected by goggles or tape.
- Light and medium chemical peel
- The doctor will apply the chemical solution on your face using a soft cotton ball or sponge.
- The skin will start whitening.
- After a few minutes, to soothe your skin, the doctor will apply cool compresses.
- You might feel a stinging or a burning sensation.
- Deep chemical peel
- The doctor will monitor your heartbeat, and you will be given intravenous fluids.
- The acid required for the treatment will be applied on your face.
- The skin will slowly begin to turn grey or white.
- To limit the exposure to the acid that is used, the doctor will be doing the procedure step by step with a 15 minutes interval.
After the procedures are over, your skin will appear red, tight or swollen.
The doctor will give you certain instructions for protection from sun, cleansing, moisturising, etc., which you will have to follow correctly.
It can also take months for your skin to get its normal colour back. Then you can feel the results of the treatment. You can get an excellent chemical peel treatment in Delhi, Mumbai or anywhere else.
Aftercare of chemical peels treatment
After you finish your chemical peel treatment in Delhi, Mumbai or anywhere else, you need to take certain precautions.
These precautions will depend on the kind of treatment that you had to undergo
- Light chemical peel treatment
- The treated skin will appear red, dry and slightly irritated.
- You can use a protective ointment like petroleum jelly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid exposure to sun rays. The treated skin may take a few days to heal.
- Medium chemical peel treatment
- Treated skin will be red and swollen. You will have a stinging feeling.
- You can use a protective ointment to prevent dryness.
- Remember not to use make up at least for a week.
- You need to meet your doctor regularly to check your healing process.
- Even though redness may last for months, the treated area will recover within 2 weeks.
- Deep chemical peel treatment
- There will be severe redness and swelling. You will also experience a burning sensation.
- A surgical dressing will be applied to the treated skin by the doctor. He or she will also prescribe painkillers.
- Within 2 weeks, the treated areas will develop new skin. But there are chances of the redness remaining for a few months. The treated skin will also become darker or lighter than usual.
- You need to meet your doctor regularly to check your healing process.
- You can use sunscreen to avoid exposure to sun rays.
Chemical peel treatment for acne, scars, hyperpigmentation and wrinkles
A chemical peel treatment is a well-known technique that is used to improve the appearance of your skin. It helps you in rejuvenating your skin, making it smooth and free from wrinkles. The treatment can be done on your face, neck and hands.
There are light, medium and deep chemical peel treatments that you can opt for according to your needs. These treatments refresh your skin, remove age spots, freckles, removes, lines, wrinkles, scars and so on.
When a chemical peel treatment is done to remove wrinkles and scars, it removes the outer layer of your skin, presenting new and younger skin.
Treatments such as Salicylic acid peels and Jessner’s peels penetrate deep into the skin, unclog pores and remove pimples. They are also of low risk, and you don’t have to worry about hyperpigmentation.
How to get the best results through the peeling process?
After your chemical peel treatment is over, you will experience redness, swelling, and itching or burning sensation. But if you want to get the best results, you must take the necessary precautions and follow the advice given by the doctors.
For your skin to heal fully, you need to avoid direct sunlight. If you cannot avoid sunlight, make sure to apply SPF. You should avoid rubbing or scratching your skin after the treatment. If you need to touch your face, ensure your hands are clean. You can get an excellent chemical peel treatment in Delhi, Mumbai or anywhere in the world, but unless you take the required precautions, it’s all for nought.
How chemical peel works?
In a chemical peel treatment, a chemical solution is used to make your skin look better. Before the treatment, the doctor will ensure that your face is clean and that your eyes are protected with goggles or tape.
A chemical solution is applied to your face using a soft cotton ball or sponge. After a few minutes, the solution makes your skin blister and is eventually peeled off. It removes the damaged skin cells in the treated area, making your skin look fresh and rejuvenated.
You can get an excellent chemical peel treatment in Delhi at ISAAC Luxe.
At ISAAC Luxe, we do a thorough skin analysis and a personalized skin consultation to determine the type of peel you may need.
- Each of these peels can be done once every 30-40 days. We may advise 4-6 peels to see long-lasting results and improvement in skin texture depending on your skin.
- You will feel a mild tingling sensation which is entirely normal.
- Your doctor will give you a list of post-treatment care instructions to avoid hyperpigmentation and get the maximum results too.
- Make sure you use plenty of moisturizer and sunblock after every peel.
ISAAC Luxe (International Skin & Anti-Aging Centre) is an aesthetic clinic situated in the heart of Delhi, Vasant Vihar founded by a cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta
- Session Duration: 30-45 min
- Session Required: Varies
- Gap between Sessions: 15-20 days
- Full Recovery: Immediate
- Result: Immediate
- Anaesthetic: None