Thread lift treatment is a procedure done to address problems that follow facial laxities like jowls and saggy cheeks. It is a skin resurfacing treatment that can help to restore the lost firmness and tightness of young and youthful skin. Those who do not prefer surgical methods are lucky since thread lift is a minimally invasive alternative to it. Thread Lift can fill in the shoes of facial rejuvenation and facelift surgeries. It is a process in which temporary sutures are used to “lift” the skin. The skin is suspended with stitches to give it a lifted appearance.
Thread Lift in Delhi Process
Step one – the dermatologist inspects your skin to find out the extent of treatment you require.
Step two – the skin is sanitised and numbing agents are applied.
Step three – the doctor makes tiny sutures using Polydioxanone (PDO) which is a biodegradable polyester suture.
Step four – once the procedure is fully done, final processes are done to make sure that there will be no adverse effects.
Post-Recommendations for Thread Lift
Thread lift surgery involves a sensitive procedure and everyone has different healing rates. Thus, one should make sure that they support their skin after the treatment to help it heal and expose the benefits completely.
- Do not touch your skin unnecessarily for 24 to 48 hours.
- You can return to your dai;y routines right away
- Make sure you do not use harsh chemicals on your face
- Avoid rubbing and scrubbing to prevent the stitches from dislodging.
- Do not smoke or drink for a few weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid sleeping on your side.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you sense something unusual.
Side Effects of Thread Lift
Thread lift rarely leads to any side effects and most of the time it will only concern the process used by the doctor.
- For people with thin skin, the sutures will be visible.
- There can be a bearable pain
- The stitches can cause minor bruising
- Blood can get accumulated in the area around stitches
- There can be inflammation
- Sometimes it leads to hair loss
- Not performing the procedure properly can lead to salivary gland injury.
Benefits of Thread Lift
There are numerous benefits of thread lift and it is also one of the most sought after treatments in anti-ageing skincare.
- It rejuvenates the skin by tightening it
- It gives your face a lift so it appears lively and young
- It improves skin texture and elasticity
- The results are significant and visible
- The recovery period ranges from 24 hours to 48 hours
- It is minimally invasive
- It is highly cost-effective