Tixel Treatment in Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Tixel treatment is used to treat skin wrinkles and acne scars. It is a very popular treatment among skincare enthusiasts. The pixel is not a laser but it is a new device that uses thermomechanical energy to repair and remodel the skin. It has a gold-plated metallic tip. The Cape has 81 pyramid-shaped spikes that are pressed on the skin. The whole treatment is about applying these pyramid-shaped tips to the skin. According to the extent of treatment, you need the pressure and the duration of the application can be decided.
Tixel Treatment in Delhi Process
- Tixel treatment involves a procedure that includes a heated metal plate with 81 pyramid-shaped spikes.
- The doctor diagnoses your skin to find out the extent of application that you need.
- As the tip of the device is rolled on your skin small channels are created which will be used as pathways that stimulate collagen building.
- Skin improving products are infused through the channels for example vitamin A for skin lightening agents to treat dark spots.
- The procedure is relatively fast and needs less downtime for a complete end result.
- Post-Treatment Recommendations for Tixel Treatment
Post-Treatment Recommendations for Tixel Treatment
Post-treatment care is required no matter how big the procedure is. It is in the patient’s hands to make sure that they do the right thing.
- Do not touch the surface of the treatment area unnecessarily
- Use the aftercare products given by the doctor religiously
- If you observe small wounds, do not pick on them.
- Reduce excessive Sun exposure
- Do not wear heavy cosmetic products
- The skin surface is always clean
- Drinking water avoid stressing out and get enough sleep
Side Effects of Tixel Treatment
Side effects are inevitable no matter what the treatment is because it all depends on how your skin is receiving.
- Minor skin irritations can be a side effect of the treatment.
- The needles cause small wounds on the skin.
- Due to excess pressure of the needles, the skin could bleed.
- There are chances of infection if proper care is not taken.
- The wounds can cause bruising if picked upon.
- It may lead to skin peeling in some cases.
- Other side effects include redness and itching.
Benefits of Tixel Treatment
Tixel treatment is one of the popular skincare treatments available and the reason for it is because it has numerous benefits.
- It helps in lightening acne scars
- It helps to tighten wrinkled skin
- It is a relatively fast treatment
- It can be done on all skin types
- It gives long-lasting results
- There is minimal downtime required
- Post-treatment care is easy and can be performed at home