PRP Treatment In Delhi
Platelet Rich Plasma treatment in Delhi is a blood-derived liquid. It’s used to treat muscular, tendon, ligament, and bone injuries. We administer PRP in the form of a shot or injection to you.
What is PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy is a technique that utilizes injections of a high concentration of the patient’s own platelets to improve tendon, ligament, muscle, or joint healing. PRP treatments work with each patient’s own healing system to cure musculoskeletal issues. The donor sites for PRP injections are typically your own blood. To concentrate the platelets, take anywhere from one to a few tubes of your own blood and run it through a centrifuge. These activated platelets are then injected into your damaged or diseased tissue. This releases growth factors that promote and boost the number of reparative cells manufactured.
Benefit From PRP Treatment
- It helps treat a variety of sports injuries.
- Knee osteoarthritis sufferers will receive symptomatic relief.
- It relieves pain and inflammation
- Intervention is simple and minimally invasive
- The ultimate back pain relief product
No. of PRP Hair Treatments Required
The PRP therapy method is a three-step procedure. The majority of PRP therapy necessitates three treatments 4–6 weeks apart. Every four to six months, maintenance treatments are necessary.
Time Required for each session of PRP Hair Treatment
The number of PRP treatments you’ll need to see optimal results is one of the most frequently asked questions regarding PRP therapy for hair loss. This issue is somewhat more complex than it appears since there are a variety of personal characteristics to consider and other elements such as overall health and the degree of hair loss. If the hair loss is extreme, it may take up to three treatments to produce significant hair growth. Most people requiring hair restoration need at least three treatments, with each treatment taking place a month later. PRP therapy is not only completely safe; it is also convenient since there is little impact on the patient’s normal routine.
How quickly does the result appear?
It’s possible that you may not notice any difference for up to six months after your PRP injections. Most clients notice improvements at three months, but it might take longer depending on the extent of the damage. Before each PRP Hair Restoration treatment, standardized photographs will be taken in order to track improvement. The typical hereditary hair loss sufferer can anticipate a PRP treatment every 6-12 months to maintain results after the therapy phase is completed.
Are the PRP Hair Treatment Results Permanent?
PRP hair restoration is not a long-term cure for all types of hair loss, but it is a lasting remedy. You may effortlessly maintain your outcomes with follow-ups once yearly after your initial series of treatments. However, every patient is unique, which might necessitate more or fewer treatments to keep your desired level of rejuvenation.
Procedure of Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
- Step 1: Collect the patient’s own blood: For a cholesterol test, less than two ounces (between 15 and 50 milliliters) is adequate. A collection needle is inserted into a vein in the arm for a blood test, and the blood is collected in a tiny vial.
- Step 2: Centrifuge the blood: A centrifuge is a machine that spins at extremely high rates. The solid and liquid components of the blood are physically separated by this action: red blood cells (erythrocytes), white blood cells (leukocytes), platelets (thrombocytes), and plasma (liquid).
- Step 3: Process and collect the platelets: Platelet-rich plasma contains up to five times the amount of platelets in regular blood. Platelet-rich plasma has a higher concentration of platelets than ordinary blood, with approximately 200,000 per milliliter. A syringe will be used to collect three to seven milliliters of platelet-rich plasma, which will be given straight away.
- Step 4: Inject the PRP into the desired site: With the assistance of an ultrasound probe, the PRP will be guided into the appropriate position, depending on the type of injury being treated, and it will contain 1-2 teaspoons of fluid.
Accurate candidates for PRP Treatment
Because the components of PRP treatment are left up to the discretion of individual doctors, doctor choice might have a significant impact on whether or not platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy works and on whom it should be practiced. But in general, PRP is used for people suffering from hair fall, Osteoarthritis, several cases of sports injuries, etc.
Pre and Post PRP Treatment Care
Pre PRP Treatment Care
- Anti-inflammatory medicines should be avoided at least five days before your procedure.
- Stop taking blood thinners a week before your treatment.
- Stop taking a variety of steroids two weeks before your surgery.
- Stop steroid injections at least one month before your surgery.
- Have a filling, nutritious breakfast, and drink a lot of water on the morning of your procedure.
Post PRP Treatment Care
Following your therapy, you could feel mild to moderate discomfort or pain at the injection site. This is typical, and it indicates that your body is healing as it adjusts to the treatment.
As a result, after the procedure, stop taking any of these medicines for the best outcomes:
- For at least four weeks after surgery, anti-inflammatory drugs should be taken.
- After surgery, blood-thinning medications, supplements, or vitamins should be used for 21 days.
- After surgery, systemic steroids are administered for 6 weeks.
Other important guidelines to follow after your PRP procedure are:
- For the first 72 hours following a procedure, don’t use ice or heat on the injection site.
- For the first few days after surgery, don’t take a hot bath or visit a sauna.
- 2 days after surgery, avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages.
- Bathing for the first 24 hours after your surgery is not advised.
PRP Treatment for Hair Loss
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a non-surgical technique for treating and regenerating hair loss. The three-step process of PRP treatment involves the use of platelet-rich plasma found in your blood to stimulate natural hair growth in the scalp. For its therapeutic capabilities on muscular, tendon, and ligament injuries, as well as its aesthetic applications, PRP has been utilized for decades.
Benefit From PRP Treatment for Hair
- Non-invasive hair restoration – There are a number of methods to restore hair growth. Transplants and other treatments, on the other hand, might be time-consuming and uncomfortable. You may receive your treatments in the office without using extensive procedures or a lengthy recovery period with PRP injections.
- Natural-looking PRP therapy for hair loss – PRP treatment for hair loss is also virtually undetectable; no one can tell you’re getting therapy. Injections cause few adverse effects, and any minor bruising or redness at the site fades away in a few days.
- Treats hair loss from the inside out – The biggest advantage of PRP therapy for hair loss is that it targets the underlying cause of your problem. Stimulating dormant hair follicles now and in the long term promotes hair development. You can rest assured that because it’s all your own hair growing, your outcomes appear completely natural.
- Individualized treatments – Micro-needling with PRP therapy for hair loss is a one-of-a-kind treatment that is completely customizable. Your PRP therapy program is customized to meet your individual hair requirements, whether you’re experiencing a hairline recession, thinning, or baldness.
- Convenient – PRP therapy for hair loss is pain-free, non-invasive, and quick. There’s no need to take time off work or make arrangements for a lengthy recuperation. Every treatment session lasts around 45 minutes.
What does PRP hair treatment therapy cost?
The cost of PRP hair therapy in India varies between Rs. 3000 and Rs. 5000 per session. PRP therapy usually involves three sessions spread out over six to eight weeks, plus follow-up or maintenance every three to four months.
PRP Hair treatment Success Rate
The use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) as a stand-alone treatment for hair loss is not advised. It has been shown to be effective among 70% of patients who get it when combined with medicines and other topical treatments.
PRP treatment side effects
The plasmapheresis procedure uses autologous plasma, which means it contains materials derived from your own body. This reduces the danger of an allergic reaction due to injections of cortisone or hyaluronic acid because they are allogenic. There is, however, the risk of injury from the injection itself., including:
- Nerve injuries
- Itching and throbbing at the injection site are common.
- Tissue damage
Actual PRP treatment cost in Delhi
Each session costs between Rs. 6,000 and Rs. 10,000 on average. The total cost depends on the region being treated as well as the condition itself.
What do you expect after PRP Treatment?
Because PRP injections are used to enhance faster healing and tissue development, you will observe more gradual changes in the weeks following your treatment than if you immediately experienced an improvement.