PRE AND POST PRP TREATMENT CARE
PRE PRP TREATMENT CARE
- Anti-inflammatory medicines should be avoided at least five days before your procedure.
- Stop taking blood thinners a week before your treatment.
- Stop taking a variety of steroids two weeks before your surgery.
- Stop steroid injections at least one month before your surgery.
- Have a filling, nutritious breakfast, and drink a lot of water on the morning of your procedure.
POST PRP TREATMENT CARE
Following your therapy, you could feel mild to moderate discomfort or pain at the injection site. This is typical, and it indicates that your body is healing as it adjusts to the treatment.
As a result, after the procedure, stop taking any of these medicines for the best outcomes:
- For at least four weeks after surgery, anti-inflammatory drugs should be taken.
- After surgery, blood-thinning medications, supplements, or vitamins should be used for 21 days.
- After surgery, systemic steroids are administered for 6 weeks.
Other important guidelines to follow after your PRP procedure are:
- For the first 72 hours following a procedure, don’t use ice or heat on the injection site.
- For the first few days after surgery, don’t take a hot bath or visit a sauna.
- 2 days after surgery, avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages.
- Bathing for the first 24 hours after your surgery is not advised.
PRP TREATMENT FOR HAIR LOSS
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a non-surgical technique for treating and regenerating hair loss.
The three-step process of prp cost in delhi treatment involves the use of platelet-rich plasma found in your blood to stimulate natural hair growth in the scalp.
For its therapeutic capabilities on muscular, tendon, and ligament injuries, as well as its aesthetic applications, PRP has been utilized for decades.
BENEFIT FROM PRP TREATMENT FOR HAIR
- Non-invasive hair restoration – There are a number of methods to restore hair growth. Transplants and other treatments, on the other hand, might be time-consuming and uncomfortable. You may receive your treatments in the office without using extensive procedures or a lengthy recovery period with PRP injections.
- Natural-looking PRP therapy for hair loss – PRP treatment for hair loss is also virtually undetectable; no one can tell you’re getting therapy. Injections cause few adverse effects, and any minor bruising or redness at the site fades away in a few days.
- Treats hair loss from the inside out – The biggest advantage of PRP in Delhi therapy for hair loss is that it targets the underlying cause of your problem. Stimulating dormant hair follicles now and in the long term promotes hair development. You can rest assured that because it’s all your own hair growing, your outcomes appear completely natural.
- Individualized treatments – Micro-needling with PRP in Delhi therapy for hair loss is a one-of-a-kind treatment that is completely customizable. Your PRP therapy program is customized to meet your individual hair requirements, whether you’re experiencing a hairline recession, thinning, or baldness.
- Convenient – PRP therapy for hair loss is pain-free, non-invasive, and quick. There’s no need to take time off work or make arrangements for a lengthy recuperation. Every treatment session lasts around 45 minutes.
WHAT DOES PRP HAIR TREATMENT THERAPY COST?
The cost of PRP in Delhi hair therapy in India varies between Rs. 3000 and Rs. 5000 per session. PRP in Delhi therapy usually involves three sessions spread out over six to eight weeks, plus follow-up or maintenance every three to four months.
PRP HAIR TREATMENT SUCCESS RATE
The use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) as a stand-alone treatment for hair loss is not advised.
It has been shown to be effective among 70% of patients who get it when combined with medicines and other topical treatments.
PRP TREATMENT IN DELHI SIDE EFFECTS
The plasmapheresis procedure uses autologous plasma, which means it contains materials derived from your own body.
This reduces the danger of an allergic reaction due to injections of cortisone or hyaluronic acid because they are allogenic. There is, however, the risk of injury from the injection itself., including:
- Nerve injuries
- Itching and throbbing at the injection site are common.
- Tissue damage
ACTUAL PRP COST IN DELHI
Each session costs between Rs. 6,000 and Rs. 10,000 on average. The total cost depends on the region being treated as well as the condition itself.
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT AFTER PRP TREATMENT IN DELHI?
Because PRP in Delhi injections are used to enhance faster healing and tissue development, you will observe more gradual changes in the weeks following your treatment than if you immediately experienced an improvement.