Commonly known as the red carpet facial, Fire & Ice is loved at Four Seasons, Beverly Hills and Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta is glad to launch it at ISAAC Luxe. Loved by celebrities like Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba and Lindsay Lohan, the iS Clinical Fire & Ice Resurfacing Facial is a rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel, with no downtime. This facial is results-driven and designed to resurface the skin. This facial uses active ingredients in a botanical base so it suits all skin types and helps increase cellular metabolism!
Looking for an exciting fire and ice facial? Get it done with the dermatologist in Mumbai, Dr Geetika Gupta at ISAAC Luxe. Pick and choose what is best for your skin.
It’s ideal for you if:
You don’t have time for a peel
You have sensitive skin
You want to treat hyperpigmentation
You want to reduce acne & acne scars
You want to minimise fine lines & age spots
How It Works
- We use a cleansing complex has salicylic acid, chamomile extracts to deep
- Then, we use a resurfacing mask with 18% glycolic acid, retinol, green tea extracts to slough off dead skin. The cinnamon in this mask has heat which is why the facial is referred to as Fire & Ice.
- After we wipe off the mask, we neutralise the pH of your skin and then proceed to the ice or the cooler part of the facial. We apply a cooling, rejuvenating mask with hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, green tea and antioxidants. We then give you a facial massage with ice rollers.
- Then, we apply a serum with growth factors, peptides to induce collagen and elastin in your skin.
- We then layer on another hydrating serum and a moisturizing complex.
Benefits Of Fire & Ice At ISAAC Luxe
With our versatile facial, you can tackle
- Sun spots, pigmentation
- Dull Complexion
- Blackheads, Whiteheads and Extra Sebum
- Acne and Acne Scars
- Skin Resurfacing
- Signs of Ageing: Fine lines & Wrinkles
Pre & Post Treatment Care, ISAAC Luxe
Once done with your session, you can go back to your routine in no time. Avoid excessive sun exposure and remember to wear sunscreen at all times.