Coolsculpting is a process through which you can get rid of fatty tissues beneath your skin in a few weeks. It is a non-invasive and non-surgical method. To get the best information we will provide the best Coolsculpting experience at an affordable price and with experienced doctors in Mumbai.
Benefits Of Coolsculpting Treatment
There are numerous benefits of Coolsculpting treatment which is based on various factors which are mentioned below in the following points:
- Helps in easy targeted fat reduction.
- The non-invasive and non-surgical method makes it affordable.
- It has a lower risk and downtime after treatment.
- Gives remarkable results which stay for a longer period.
- Pain is minimal in this treatment.
- Can be done on various body parts giving a natural look and experience.
Post-Treatment Recommendations For Coolsculpting Treatment
Post-Treatment recommendations are essential to be followed by the person who had the Coolsculpting treatment, some of them are mentioned below in the following points:
- After treatment, wear loose clothes.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoiding smoking and intake of alcohol.
- Use painkillers or oil recommended by doctors.
- Do not eat too much oily or junk food.
- Exercise regularly to maintain the best results.
- Sleep properly to heal the process more significantly.
Why Choose Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting gives you desired body at an affordable price, takes no downtime ensuring no risk after or during the procedure. Coolsculpting can be the best way to shape your body parts with ease and perfection.
Who Are The Ideal Candidates For Coolsculpting In Mumbai?
A common question is always asked who are the ideal candidates to have this treatment, here are the answers below:
- The person who has loose skin in the abdomen, arm, legs or certain areas.
- Ideal for those who want to get a well-defined body shape such as defining abs and muscles.
- Any age group can have this treatment because fat issues may arise for anyone.
- Those who want to avoid surgical and invasive methods can rely on Coolsculpting.
- Patients who are obese from various parts of the body can get instant relief in an affordable price range.
How Coolsculpting Works?
CoolSculpting is done by putting a roll of fat between two panels that chill it extremely. This enables fats to perish slowly by draining energy from fat deposits and leaving them nearby muscles. The degraded fats are transferred to be cleaned out as trash in the weeks following treatment.
Coolsculpting Areas In Body?
Coolsculpting can be done in several areas as per the requirement and severity of the patient. The areas which can be treated are mentioned below:
- Double chins
- Love handles – Fat around the waist
- Banana roll – Fat around the buttocks
- Back & Bra fat
- Interior and exterior Thigh fat
Coolsculpting Treatment For Fat Reduction
FDA approved the Coolsculpting method for the therapy of fat lumps and bumps in the region such as arms, abdomen, and flank. Coolsculpting has become a safe and efficient technique in recent times as the most recommended fat reduction method.
Coolsculpting Treatment Results In Mumbai
The results of Coolsculpting treatment are visible in a week or so depending on the area and the person. Some of the key results are:
- The results are visible in 1-2 weeks depending on the severity and recovery of the patient.
- It mostly takes 2-3 sessions of treatment to get the best result.
- The areas treated won’t be as permanent rather regular maintenance and consultation are required.
- It won’t decrease a gradual weight from the body.
- For better results drinking plenty of water and exercising helps in fast recovery or shaping the body.
Coolsculpting Real Facts
There are some additional facts which one should know before and after having the Coolsculpting treatment. Some of them are:
- 25-27% of the decrease in fat was recorded after just a single treatment.
- Coolsculpting required a very low downtime.
- The results aren’t seen instantly rather it takes time.
- It was discovered accidentally when two scientists discovered a kid getting dimples after eating popsicles.
Stages Of Coolsculpting Treatment Procedure
The treatment procedure for Coolsculpting requires key steps depending on the area covered and the age group of the person:
Step 1 – Your region of worry will be indicated before treatment
Step 2 – A cooling gel patch is applied over the region.
Step 3 – To pull flesh into the freezing screens, a pressure difference is created.
Step 4 – Users will sense some pressure and coldness for ten mins.
Step 5 – The fat tissue is removed from your system progressively and naturally
Step 6 – Your flesh would be reddish and elevated. After a Coolsculpting treatment, massaging is done.
Time-Period For Coolsculpting Treatment
The Coolsculpting treatment takes a limited amount of time depending on the number of areas to be treated as per the patient. It takes one hour to conduct the procedure. The massaging period may take more time after the treatment.
Side-Effects Of Coolsculpting Treatment
There are few side effects after the treatment. It may last for a few days or weeks depending on the condition of the person:
- Pain or swelling after the treatment in the treatment area.
- Skin discoloration for a little amount of time.
- Muscle spasm
- Itchiness and pain
- Little bruises and cramps
Coolsculpting Cost In Mumbai
The cost of Coolsculpting ranges based on various factors such as the tools used, the experience of the doctors, and much more. The price of Coolsculpting cost in Mumbai starts from Rs.4000 – Rs. 30000+ depending on the areas to be performed.
FAQs – Coolsculpting Treatment In Mumbai
There are some frequently asked questions from people across the globe which are mentioned below:
Q1. Is it safe for a 24-year-old lady or a person?
Answer – Yes, it is safe. It can help you to get the desired body needs as required and after getting consulted by the doctor.
Q2. Is this a Non-surgical procedure?
Answer – Yes, it’s a non-surgical procedure and it gives no scars or marks and is highly appreciated by a lot of patients in recent times.
Q3. How much time does it take?
Answer – It takes one hour and above depending on the areas getting treated. The areas cover a specific amount of time which may vary from one region to another.
Q4. Who can have this treatment?
Answer – Anyone suffering from fatty tissue problems can seek this treatment. Muchmore specific areas can also be treated in less time after getting properly consulted.
Q5. How much downtime does it take?
Answer – It takes minimum downtime and the person can work again a day later after the treatment. The person needs to follow the proper medication for it to happen properly.
Q6. Is it Certified?
Answer – Yes it is approved by FDA and it is done on various people successfully. You can easily seek this method after reading all the details.