WHAT EXACTLY IS MORPHEUS8?
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for complete body subdermal adipose remodelling that is both safe and effective.
- Morpheus8 offers the deepest fractionated treatments available, penetrating up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm temperature profile) into subdermal tissue.
- Morpheus8 for smaller treatment regions and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue procedures allow for greater treatment functionality.
- Four fractional tips (Prime 12 pin, Regeneration 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) with distinct microneedle designs give clinically validated RF energy to numerous treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm).
- Morpheus8 Body is equipped with Blitz mode RF technology, which releases bipolar Rf power to multiple treatment levels in a single cycle. The designed to reach tissue successively at three layers in millisecond intervals reduces treatment times, reduces skin harm, improves treatment uniformity, and allows for personalised full-body fractional procedures.
- Safe for skin types I to VI, with no risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), which is frequent with other resurfacing techniques.
BODY AND FACE
Morpheus8 targets the skin’s and tissue’s subdermal layers to rebuild collagen on the body and face.
This fractional tissue therapy mimics collagen formation in the dermis’ underlying layers. Morpheus8’s modular tips allow operations to be tailored to specific body locations, whether large or little.
SKIN TONES THAT ARE DARKER
Morpheus8 effectively repairs skin and tissue while causing minimal post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Patients with types of skin I – VI can expect almost no heat injury.