Overview of Desse Pro LED Mask
When it comes to cutting-edge technology, anti ageing is the talk of the hour. While none of us can actually stop ageing, acne, wrinkles, redness, as well as puffiness, can be reduced.
It’s no surprise that phototherapy can be beneficial but Déesse Pro mask has proven to be one of a kind in the world of LED masks. We’re happy to announce that Déesse Pro has made its way to ISAAC Luxe, New Delhi.
There are more to skincare with the latest technologies. Consult the dermatologist in Delhi, Dr Geetika Gupta at ISAAC Luxe to explore more of the new skincare equipment to give your skin the best.
What Is Déesse Pro LED Mask?
With a list of celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Katie Perry and Kate Hudson, you too now have access to the best technology that takes your facial to the next level with this LED facial.
Déesse Pro LED Mask: How does it work?
With Déesse Pro, we provide a safe, pain-free way to achieve naturally vibrant and clearer skin. The device uses low-level light therapy (LLLT) by surface-mounted LED’s to expose the skin to wavelengths of light, delivered at safe, therapeutic doses. This, in turn, stimulates collagen, increases cell turnover and patients see a significant improvement in the texture of skin.
- It’s a professional-strength mask, we can customize your dose of phototherapy into 10-20-30 minute sessions.
- After cleaning your face, we use different combinations of light to give you the best results!
- Has powerful antibacterial properties
- Destroys bacteria deep within follicles and pores
- Improves congested, breakout prone skin and inflammation
- Improves skin clarity
- Reduces the production of melanin
- Lightens and reduces existing pigmentation
- Very effective at tackling red and irritated skin
- Stimulates lymphatic system
- Improves the skin complexion
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Help reduces fine lines
- Stimulates circulation and lymphatics
- Revitalises the complexion
- Promotes circulation
- Helps in scar healing
- Improves loose, sagging skin
- Increases skin elasticity five-fold
- Reduces collagen loss
Most of our clients want to make the most of more than 1 light and that’s where Déesse Pro is different from most other masks.
At ISAAC Luxe, you can opt for a combination of these customized doses of phototherapy treatments according to what you need. Take a look!
- ANTI-AGEING– Near Infrared Light (830nm) plus Red Light (630nm)
- PURIFYING – Near Infrared Light (830nm) plus Blue Light (415nm)
- DETOXIFYING – Near Infrared Light (830nm) plus Yellow Light (580nm)
- BRIGHTENING – Near Infrared Light (830nm) plus Green Light (520nm)
- POST PROCEDURE – Near Infrared Light (830nm) plus Red Light (630nm) plus Blue Light (415nm)
- CALMING – Near Infrared Light (830nm) plus Green Light (520nm) plus Blue Light (415nm)
- PURIFYING & DETOXIFYING – Near Infrared Light (830nm) plus Yellow Light (580nm) plus Blue Light (415nm)
- PURIFYING & BRIGHTENING – Near Infrared Light (830nm) plus Green Light (520nm) plus Blue Light (415nm)
Since it is non-invasive, it is completely safe to use and can be a part of your monthly beauty routine. Post treatment we usually tell our patients to avoid direct sunlight and use sunscreen.
Kate Hudson LED Light Therapy
Georgia Louise on Instagram
LED Lights The NASA Technology
Georgia Louise on Instagram
What Are LED Face Masks
Jenna Dewan Tatum
Shani Darden on Instagram
ISAAC Luxe (International Skin & Anti-Aging Centre) is an aesthetic clinic situated in the heart of Delhi, Vasant Vihar founded by a cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta
- Session Duration: 10-30 mins
- Gap between session: not required
- Session required: Depends upon individuals’
- Recovery: Immediate
- Result: Immediate
- Anesthetic: None