Hydrafacial in Mumbai/Delhi/Gurgaon
Hydrafacial MD in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai, available at ISAAC Luxe is a 30-minute facial is a non-invasive, painless facial that suits all skin types and all concerns.
The universally loved Hydrafacial MD is now at ISAAC Luxe in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai, Gurgaon and Mumbai, which is a US FDA approved best technology clinic for Skin, Body and Hair treatments.
You can book for a hydra facial MD at the skin specialist in Gurgaon, Dr Geetika Gupta at ISAAC Luxe. get ready for a life-changing decision for your skin’s glow.
Dr Geetika Mittal Gupta, a cosmetic physician and the founder of ISAAC Luxe has, including her, the best skin experts in the business offering the finest Hydrafacial MD in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai at the clinic situated in the heart of the city, in Vasant Vihar.
Hydrafacial: What To Expect
With 1 handpiece that comes with different tips. Hydrafacial is a relaxing 30-minute facial treatment that offers consistent results. From deep cleansing your pores to exfoliating the stratum corneum layer of your skin, it’s proven effective to deliver potent serums and non-invasive skin resurfacing too.
How Hydrafacial Treatment Works?
Hydrafacial is performed in four steps consisting of skin treatment procedures customisable to the skin type.
A relaxing skin resurfacing is done with cleansing and peeling followed by pore cleaning by extracting and hydrating.
Lastly maximising the glow by fusing and protecting and finishing up with a boosting serum of choice.
Time Required for Hydrafacial in Mumbai/Delhi/Gurgaon/
An Hydrafacial MD session is done in the duration of 30- 45 minutes of facial treatment that offers consistent results.
From deep cleansing your pores to exfoliating the stratum corneum layer of your skin, each session is proven effective to deliver potent serums and non-invasive skin resurfacing too.
No. of Sessions Required for Hydrafacial Treatment
For consistent results, the recommended gap between sessions is 30 days.
The number of sessions required is once every 30-45 days for healthy skin with no prescribed anaesthetic and a full recovery immediately after the session.
Process of HydraFacial Treatment
The process of Hydrafacial is suitable for all skin types and for better results, the boosting serum is customisable according to the needs.
Steps of Hydrafacial Session are:
1. Cleansing, Exfoliating and Peeling
For removing the dead cells and to uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
The patent vortex technology also helps with lymphatic drainage and boosts blood circulation.
The debris and dirt in the skin are loosened and cleansed with a gentle acid peel.
2. Extracting + Hydrating
The vortex suction is applied to painlessly extract the comedones.
Nourish with intense moisturizers that contain antioxidants and hyaluronic acid which nourishes and protects our skin.
3. Fusing + Protecting
Hydrafacial MD infuses hyaluronic acid and peptides for hydration, facial rejuvenation, and restoration of skin.
4. Customised Boosting Serum
Choose DermaBuilder, Peel Boost or Britenol Boost as additional serums of growth factors which help improve the skin texture.
What to Expect from the Hydrafacial MD Treatment?
Hydrafacial is a relaxing 30-minute facial treatment that offers consistent results.
You can expect it to:
- Deep cleanse your pores
- Exfoliate the stratum corneum layer of your skin
- Perform lymphatic drainage and boost blood circulation
- Deliver potent serums and non-invasive skin resurfacing
- Remove debris from pores with painless suction
- Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow
- Address specific skin concerns like anti-ageing or acne with HydraFacial super serums
Hydrafacial MD in Mumbai/Delhi/Gurgaon/ with Vortex Technology
- Hydrafacial MD with Vortex technology in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai is offered at ISAAC Luxe.
- ISAAC Luxe is an aesthetic clinic situated in the heart of Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai in Vasant Vihar.
- With no downtime or discomfort for all patients, Hydrafacial is a non-ablative, non-laser treatment for facial rejuvenation.
- Hydrafacial patented 4-in-1 vortex technology for cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and infusion, makes it safe and effective for all skin types.
- The Hydrafacial MD in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai is performed by Dr Geetika Mittal Gupta cosmetic physician who is also the founder of ISAAC Luxe and her team.
Where Can You Get a Hydrafacial In Mumbai/Delhi/Gurgaon/?
A Hydrafacial MD in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai is offered at ISAAC Luxe, situated in Vasant Vihar and at Friends Colony. ISAAC Luxe provides the best luxury treatments for wellness needs.
Dr Geetika Mittal Gupta and her team provide customized treatments in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai, Gurgaon and Mumbai.
Why choose us as a Hydrafacial MD in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai?
- Hydrafacial MD in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai with Vortex Technology is done by Dr Geetika Mittal Gupta and her team at ISAAC Luxe
- ISAAC Luxe should be chosen for a Hydrafacial MD in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai because it has the best team of cosmetic physicians and dermatologists along with Dr Geetika.
- It offers timely appointments and personalised consultations.
- Highly experienced dermatologists & aestheticians at the time of the procedure/service
- A Q&A to talk through your customized treatment
- Confidentiality and heed to privacy
- Along with finding a place of a Hydrafacial MD in Delhi/Gurgaon/Mumbai, customers can also trust the ISAAC Luxe’s expertise in anti-wrinkle treatment, fat freezing, laser hair removal, hair transplant, and Body shaping services slimming services.
Benefits Of Hydrafacial MD
With our revolutionary facial, you can tackle
- Dull Complexion
- Dehydrated Skin
- Clogged pores
- Blackheads, Whiteheads and Extra Sebum
- Skin Resurfacing
- Signs of Ageing: Fine lines & Wrinkles
- Sun spots, pigmentation
Remember, it’s commonly offered after a laser facial or a chemical peel. It also suits acne-prone skin since lactic acid, glycolic acid and salicylic acid stops breakouts.
Pre & Post Treatment Care, ISAAC Luxe
Once done with your session, you can go back to your routine in no time. Avoid excessive sun exposure and remember to wear sunscreen at all times.
- Session Duration: 30 -45 min
- Gap between Sessions: 30 days
- Sessions Required : Once every 30-45 days
- Anesthetic: None
- Full Recovery: Immediate
[FAQs] Frequently Asked Questions about Hydrafacial MD
What is a HydraFacial MD treatment?
A Hydrafacial MD is a skin treatment that uses patented technology and advanced medical-grade devices to cleanse, extract, and hydrate skin. It also maximises the glow with antioxidants and has anti-ageing properties.
How much does a session of HydraFacial MD cost?
A session of Hdrafacial MD costs roughly 10000 Rs. and is dependent on the advancement of the clinic and technology used.
Can your skin be exposed to the sun after a HydraFacial?
It is recommended to avoid excessive sun exposure to the sun for 72 hours after treatment. The use of artificial tanning beds is also not recommended.
How much does Hydrafacial cost in Delhi?
A good Hydrafacial MD treatment in Delhi costs between 5000-10,000 in professional clinics in Delhi.
Does HydraFacial MD treatment hurt?
No, it is not painful. Hydrafacial MD, a 30-minute facial is a non-invasive, painless facial that suits all skin types and all concerns.
How long do the results of HydraFacial last?
The recommended gap between two sessions of Hydrafacial treatment is 30 to 45 days. For the Hydrafacial MD treatment to last longer and have consistent results, get the treatment done once in 30 to 45 days.
Are blackheads removed in a HydraFacial MD treatment?
Yes, A Hydrafacial MD treatment removes blackheads by using mild chemical peeling, exfoliating and extracting.
Can I do HydraFacial at home?
No, a Hydrafacial MD treatment cannot be done at home unless you have advanced medical devices and products and the expertise required to perform it.
Does HydraFacial tighten skin?
Hydrafacial MD involves non-invasive skin tightening, relaxing skin resurfacing is done with cleansing and peeling followed by pore cleaning by extracting and hydrating.
Is HydraFacial worth the money spent on it?
It's a really good treatment to do before an event because it leaves your skin glowing and healthy.
Is HydraFacial better or microdermabrasion?
Both procedures are focused on exfoliation of the skin, Hydrafacial MD is more focused on anti-ageing allowing the use of customised boosters.
Are breakouts after a Hydrafacial normal?
Breakouts after a Hydrafacial treatment are uncommon while it is possible to have unexpected or allergic reactions to the treatment or the procedures, in rare cases similar to the ones while starting a new skincare regimen.
What is not recommended to do after a HydraFacial?
After a session of Hydrafacial, it is not recommended to do any type of exfoliating treatments including glycolic acid or enzymes at least for 48 hours. Avoid excessive exposure to sun and heat like hot showers, sauna, and aggressive and intense cardio for at least 24 hours after treatment.
Does HydraFacial treatment have side effects?
There are little to no side effects to a Hydrafacial MD treatment. Some patients with extremely sensitive skin may experience redness but that too is expected to reduce within an hour.
Why does my skin look worse after a facial?
Your skin may look bad after a facial because of incomplete pore cleaning or because of the performance of incorrect procedures. But in the hands of an experienced dermatologist/skin physicians, most people report their best skin after the treatment.