A Vampire facial is a special facial that uses the component of our blood. It might easily look like Halloween makeup but it is in fact an extremely effective facial. People all over the world are crazy about this facial and many Instagram models have proven it to be very effective. It is also called platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy. Only your own blood is used and no one else’s. It is used to rejuvenate your complexion. It is painless and minimally invasive. In South Korea, this is actually an alternative to dermal fillers for plumping the skin.
Vampire Facial in Delhi Process
Step 1 – the blood is drawn from your veins to make the mask.
Step 2 – the drawn blood is placed in a centrifuge and the platelets are separated from the red blood cells.
Step 3 – your dermatologist will either directly inject the platelets into your skin to stimulate collagen.
Step 4 – or there is also another way with PRP treatment combined with other ones, like micro needling (occasionally with radiofrequency), microdermabrasion, or a resurfacing laser
Post-Recommendations for Vampire Facial
Vampire facial is a very effective treatment but you have to take care of your skin later to get the best results.
- Use a clean pillow to avoid infection through the pores.
- Apply soothing creams to avoid redness.
- Do not expose your skin to too much sun.
- Do not use too many cosmetics that would clog the wounds.
- Do not use steamers or vaporizers.
- Please cross-check with your doctor if you use heavy medications.
- Drink water, exercise and hydrate your skin.
- Get enough sleep and give time for your body to heal.
Side Effects of Vampire Facial
There are no observable side effects of vampire facial treatment but it is advisable to be cautious
- It can cause minor to major skin irritations.
- Small wounds are caused by the skin surface that heals in time.
- Excessive pressure over the needles can cause bleeding.
- There are chances of infection if proper care is not given.
- Bruising can be the result of picking on the wound.
- It may lead to skin peeling in some cases.
- Redness is also a common result of vampire facial
Benefits of Vampire Facial
There are many benefits of vampire facial treatment and this is why it is preferred by most.
- Reduced Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Makes the skin tighter and firmer
- It enhances skin’s texture and tones it
- It is painless and minimally invasive
- It increases collagen production
- It is a quick treatment with lasting results
- It is cost-effective