Carbon Facial is a non-invasive procedure that involves applying a layer of liquid carbon on the face and using a laser to blast away the carbon. It removes dead skin cells, blackheads and oil and leaves the skin glowing and more radiant.
A carbon facial is a facial treatment where the main ingredient used in carbon. Its aim is to leave your skin smoother, firmer and much softer. It is a non-invasive process that uses liquid carbon to remove skin impurities. After the liquid carbon, a carbon laser is used. Blackheads and whiteheads are removed easily and also fine lines and wrinkles are tackled with this process. In a way, the carbon facial process acts as a carbon peeling.
- The entire carbon facial process starts with liquid carbon paste being applied to your face. The liquid is easily absorbed by the upper layers of your skin but does not seep down too easily in the deeper layers. The paste is left to dry.
- A carbon laser is used next on the carbon paste. The carbon in the paste started reacting with the open and enlarged pores on your face and it also starts breaking down the blackhead and whiteheads on your face.
- This facial has the effect of a carbon peeling. A little bit of heat is generated during the process, which in turns helps in the collagen generation, and helps improve elasticity in your skin. When carbon facials are done multiple times, your skin will be visibly improved.
- The laser reaches the deeper layers of the skin. It causes microabrasions to the collagen and elastin fibers. Doing so agitates them and prompts them to start repairing and thereby improve the texture of your skin.
- The entire process is ended with a cleansing, toning and moisturizing of your skin, which leaves you feeling luxurious and glowing skin.
Benefits of Carbon Peeling Treatment
Removes Dead Skin Cells
Tightens the skin
Tightens the skin
- Treat your skin gently after getting a laser carbon peel by continuing to moisturize daily.
- It’s normal to see some flaking or experience dryness for a few days,
- Use sunscreen regularly with at least SPF 30+ for several days after treatment.
- Don’t use any products containing retinol for at least five days after treatment.
- Do not exfoliate or use any abrasive or invasive skin treatments for at least one week.