Acne Treatment in Mumbai / Delhi / Gurgaon
Acne is a chronic skin disease that is caused when the hair follicle is clogged by dead skin cells and oils secreted from sebaceous glands.
It is quite normal to Acne if a person has oily skin. Acne is common in the area where we have a large number of oil glands, like our face, back, and the upper part of our chest.
In 80% of cases, this long-term skin disease is caused due to our genes. In other cases, it is caused by the bacterium Cutibacterium acnes.
In 2015, These skin diseases affected approximately 633 million people globally. Thus, making it the eighth-most common disease in the world.
The acne scar treatment in Mumbai / Delhi / Gurgaon disease results in an appearance that lowers our self-esteem raises our anxiety and also leads to depression.
Dr Geetika with whom you can book a consultation to relieve yourself from acne scars. Get the flawless skin you desire from the celebrity dermatologist.
Acne can occur in anyone, be it a Men, a woman, or a child. Due to the androgen hormones, However, it is more common among adolescents.
Though there are many self-made theories for acne scar treatment in Delhi like eating junk food, more exposure to sunlight or eating spicy causes of Acne, there is no theory that supports this statement.
The only foods that are known to cause Acne are the ones with high Glycemic concentrations.
Though home remedies are known to work, the percentage of Acne cure through this method is unknown. While dealing with any skin issues, It is always better to visit a dermatologist for acne scar treatment in Delhi.
One of the many causes of Acne is pollution. Delhi, being one of the most polluted cities in the world has the potential of causing more Acne and so there is the availability of acne scar treatment in Delhi.
Keeping all these issues in mind, Acne Treatment in Mumbai done (International Skin & Anti-Aging Centre) ISAAC Luxe aims to acne scar treatment in Delhi and enhance its patient’s Confidence and Self-Esteem.
The acne scar treatment in Delhi Centre approaches the skin, hair, weight loss, and other problems in a holistic way, making it the best acne treatment in Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon.
With the latest technology in hand in acne scar treatment in Delhi, the members work quickly yet charge a normal rate in acne Treatment in Delhi.
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions and most of us have had to deal with it at some point or the other in our lives.
Pimples often take a toll on our confidence and self-esteem, therefore, we feel it’s better not to leave acne untreated. Unlike popular beliefs, acne is not just restricted to teens but is common in adults too.
From overactive oil glands, improper skincare routines to hormonal changes, we at ISAAC Luxe promise effective results when it comes to acne and acne scars.
How is Acne Treated?
As the medical field is evolving day-by-day, we are discovering several new ways to get rid of acne and the ugly scars they leave behind. The skin needs to be treated carefully based on the severity of the Acne. Severity can range from mild to Severe. There are three steps to treating Acne.
- Treating the already present Acne
- Analyzing and finding a solution to stop for the excessive production of Sebum
- Acne Scar removal procedure
Pimples are the infected, red oil glands which are caused due to the blockage of skin pores. It has a white fluid inside the lump which comes out eventually. Pimples mostly appear on your face. Get Pimple Removal in Mumbai by Dr. Geetika
Cystic acne is the skin condition which occurs when the infection has gone too deep down your skin. In simpler words, it is that big red pimple full of the white fluid that appears on your face. It is a severe condition causing swelling and pain and usually needs the help of a dermatologist.
As the name suggests, hormonal acne typically occurs due to a fluctuation in your hormones either both in teens and adults. These could also occur due to PCOD or around menopause. You may breakouts or pustules on your T-zone, chin and jawline.
At ISAAC Luxe, we pride ourselves on making most of topical creams and treatments. After a thorough skin analysis, our dermatologists may opt you in for the following acne treatments:
It enables an improved micro-needling procedure along with an immediate infusion of a powerful active serum. This helps tackle open pores, congested skin and visible reduces acne scars.
Fraxel laser skin resurfacing is an amazing laser-treatment that effectively improves both skin tones and textures. The benefits of Fraxel treatment include reduction of appearance of acne scars, improvement in tone, pore size as well as pigmentation.
A combination of salicyclic acid, or alpha-hydroxy acids, we prescribe customised cocktail peels to treats all kinds of acne while smoothing the skin after just one treatment.
Intense Pulse Light Therapy or Photo Facial For Acne
A photofacial is a 30 minute procedure in which intense pulses of light are used to penetrate deep into the skin. This destroys the most common acne causing bacteria, preventing future breakouts, and helping to eliminate current ones.
Be it for acne scars or skin renewal, at ISAAC Luxe, we use dermarollers for wound healing and acne scar reduction. With the help of microneedles, it creates tiny pricks around the skin, helping skin healing and better absorption of acids and vitamins.
A patented device that is a frontrunner when it comes to microneedling, it is used to treat active acne and to reduce the appearance of acne scars. Known as collagen induction therapy, the device uses microneedles to break down collagen in acne scars while puncturing the skin with tiny needles. We make most of this latest technology to improve and heal the after-effects of acne, scars and dark spots.
Best treatment for moderate to severe acne
- Corticosteroid Injection: A Corticosteroid Injection dissolves the cyst within a couple of days. The benefits of this injection are – No scars, Reduces inflammation, and speeding up the healing process.
- Isotretinoin: If the Acne does not respond to Corticosteroid injection, then you would have to go through Isotretinoin therapy. Never take it without a prescription from the doctor because it can lead to lethal health issues. In Fact, the patients have to sign a form which states that they are ready for the therapy and understand all the risk accompanied with it. If taken carelessly it can result in nosebleed, dry skin, and even fetal abnormalities if taken during pregnancy. Patients who take Isotretinoin are not to consume Vitamin A tablets under any condition as it would lead to death.
- Oral Antibiotics: Oral antibiotics are the best for people with severe acne as the antibiotics stop the growth of bacteria and reduce inflammation and swelling. The end goal of oral antibiotics is to reduce the population of harmful bacterias. The antibiotics dosage advised will be higher for a couple of months but it will be pulled to normal as soon as the acne starts fading away.
- Oral Contraceptives: Oral Contraceptives are long-term treatment help by repressing the increased activity of the gland. However, people who have a migraine history, blood-clot issue, heavy boozing habits, and are over the age of 35 years can have an adverse effect on this medication.
At ISAAC Luxe, we do proper consultation by understanding skin type and problem. Based on consultation result some tests and treatment is planned. Some of the treatments may cause slight discomfort for which we’ll prescribe OTC gels.
Symptoms of Acne Treatment
Acne is mainly found on the face and back. Though people usually use the term ‘Acne’ Synchronously with Zits, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads, they have a few differences.
- Whiteheads: When our skin breaks out near the surface and does not come in contact with the air, Whiteheads are formed. They are formed due to close pores on the skin.
- Blackheads: When our skin breaks out a little above the surface and comes in contact with the air, Blackheads are formed. They are formed due to open pores on the skin.
- Pimples: What separates pimples and Acne is that pimples have an end filled with pus. Whereas, acne is just a red bump.
- Nodule/Cyst: Nodules and cysts are filled with pus. Touching them can be very painful.
- Combination: Sometimes, the symptom of Acne is the combination of the afore-mentioned skin diseases.
CAUSES OF ACNE
There can be many causes for the appearance of Acne on our Skin. Some of which includes:
- Excessive production of Sebum: Sebum is an oily substance produced by our body to protect our skin from desiccation. Most of the sebaceous glands (secretes sebum) are located on our faces. The sebum makes thin skin thick and protects it. It also causes fewer wrinkles. The androgen hormone in our body helps in maintaining the sebum and as the androgens are at their peak level during our adolescents, we face more Acne problems.
- Dead skin cells and dirt: Dead skin cells and dirt clog our pores and follicles. A blockage in pores causes pimples whereas a blockage in our follicles causes Acne.
The best way to keep away from acne is to have healthy skincare habits. We should wash our faces as soon as we reach home with a face wash or face soap. The function of a face wash or face soap is to unblock the follicles and pores.
- Androgen: Androgen is at its peak level during adolescence. Thus, making teenagers skin prone to develop more Acne than an adult. With an increase in the Androgen level, there is an increase in sebum production. This accelerates the growth of Acne.
- Growth in the population of P. acne on our skin: There are many factors that contribute to the increase of bacteria on our face. The most significant being touching our faces often, not having appropriate skincare routines.
- Pollution: Pollution is the culprit of breakouts in busy Metropolitan cities. The pollution causes dirt and dead skin cells to accumulate on our skin, which clogs our pores and follicles. Thus, leading to Acne
PREVENTION OF ACNE
Oily skins are prone to Acne. A person with oily skin should avoid using hair oils, moisturizers, and cosmetics as they clog the hair follicles and accelerate the growth of Acne.
Though there are many ways to prevent Acne through medical help, there are also many home remedies. The most important one of them being, to have a healthy skincare habit.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Zinc: Ensure that your diet is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Zinc. Avoid eating foods that have high glycemic levels.
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking 7 glasses of water every day is highly beneficial to our health and also prevents Acne. If we are dehydrated, our skin turns dry too which triggers sebum production. Similarly, over scrubbing can also lead to more Acne.
- Avoid touching the face: Avoid touching your face as much as you can because it spreads Acne Bacteria on your face. If you frequently use makeup, ensure that your brushes are always clean. Unclean brushes are a good place for the bacterias to breed.
- The right moisturizer: It is important to know about your skin before using any kind of cosmetic product. If you have Oily skin, then ensure that you only purchase alcohol-based creams and gels as they would suit you the best. If you have sensitive skin, ensure that you stay inclined to pH neutral gels and lotions. Also, If you have Oily skin then avoid using too much hair oil.
A Holistic treatment for Acne/Acne Scar Treatment
Stop future acne breakout
No Side Effect
About Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta - Awarded Best Acne Treatment Specialist in Delhi
About Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta - Awarded Best Acne Treatment Specialist in Delhi
Dr. Gupta is the founder and director of ISAAC Luxe which is based in Delhi, India for acne scar treatment in Delhi. Her clinic has been approved by the United States FDA for acne scar treatment in Delhi. She is a skillful Dermatologist with an experience of more than a decade for acne scar treatment in Delhi.
She completed her MBBS degree from an Indian college. To pursue post-graduation she moved to the UK. Later she completed an Aesthetic Medicine course from the United States.
Her clients include several influencers and celebrities for acne scar treatment in Delhi. Her latest achievements include recognition from Vogue as a Beauty skin expert in the year 2019.
In addition to these achievements she was also awarded Zee National Healthcare Leadership Award.
ISAAC Luxe (International Skin & Anti-Aging Centre) is an aesthetic clinic situated in the heart of Delhi, Vasant Vihar founded by a cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta
- Session Duration: 30 – 45 Min
- Gap Between Sessions: 7 to 15 days
- Recovery: 24Hrs
- Result: Start getting visible after 1 month
- Session Required: 4 – 6
Acne Treatment in Delhi at ISAAC LUXE
ISAAC LUXE acne scar laser treatment in delhi is located at the center of Delhi, International Skin & Anti-Aging Center (ISAAC) is a highly reputed dermatological center having acne scar laser treatment in delhi.
It is run by Dr Geetika Mittal Gupta who is a cosmetics and Medical Dermatology specialist. She has an experience of more than 10 years in acne scar treatment in Delhi and has worked with many influencers and celebrities doing acne treatment in delhi.
The best and the trending acne treatment in Delhi is offered by International Skin & Anti-Aging Center (ISAAC) is Pink Anti-aging treatment.
Acne Treatment in Delhi provides immediate results of this treatment in Delhi includes Brightening of the skin, elimination of the free radicals, Reduction in skin Pigmentation, Tighter Skin, Improvement in skin texture and beneficial for sensitive skin in acne scar treatment in Delhi.
There should be a gap of 30 days between each session in acne treatment in delhi. Each acne Treatment in Delhi session should have a duration of 30 minutes to 45 minutes. No Anesthetics are required. Patients need to keep minimum exposure to the sun and should always use sunscreen.
The result of acne treatment in delhi treatment is instant. If you are looking for acne in Mumbai then you can visit Issac Luxe and get acne scar treatment in delhi.