Acne is a common skin problem that occurs mostly in adults and teenagers.
It is developed when dead hair follicles clogged with oil causing pus-filled pimples, redness, and bumps.
So, the treatment of acne in Mumbai includes prescription antibiotics, creams, and cleansers.
What is Acne?
Redness bumps filled with pus and pimples raised over the face skin are the skin disorders commonly called acne.
Teenagers and adults are mostly caught with problems. Sometimes, the said problem also grows with the time and age leading to surgery or even requires laser therapies to cure the problem prescribed according to the acne treatment in Mumbai.
In the Indian environment, oily skin and climatic conditions are the biggest sources of creating such issues on the skin.
In medical terms, when hair follicles are blocked under the skin, then acne is developed. In early stages, acnes are called pimples, and when these pimples become worse, it is discovered as acnes.
Who Can Be Affected By Acne?
Men and Women, boys and girls from different societies, groups, and ages can suffer from acne problems.
However, it is mostly found in teens and young adults. Men are highly prone to acne issues when they are teens.
But, it is also a common problem in women and sometimes continued for life long if not opt for the treatment.
Therefore, when you come across the first pimple, immediately opt for the treatment of pimple removal in Mumbai.
If you want to take any skincare treatment, contact Dr. Geetika, the best dermatologist in Mumbai, at ISAAC Luxe Skin Care Center.
How To Identify Acne?
Whiteheads, blackheads, small red, pimples, and large lumps are the visible symptoms of acne growth on the skin.
In today’s arena, treatment of acne scars in Mumbai has become quite easy to access; however, you need to consult one of the best dermatologists in Mumbai.
How Does Acne Treatment Happen?
When clogged pores are infected with bacteria, it forms a small red bump called pimples.
The treatment of acne in Mumbai involves reducing oil creation and puffiness or eliminating the bacterial infection.
Mostly, acne treatment in Mumbai can take four to eight months or a year.
Types Of Acne Treatment
Majorly, there are three types of acne treatment known in the dermis world. These are topical medications, oral medications, and therapies.
Therefore, the entire mentioned treatments differ according to the acne problems.
Cosmetic treatment involves the following:
- Blemish Excision
- Blemish Extraction
- Laser Surgery
- Chemical Peels
- Intralesional Injections
Systemic Acne Treatments
1. Vitamin A Capsules
These days, the best dermatologists in Mumbai are prescribing Vitamin A capsules for acne treatment in Mumbai. It is categorized under topical medications.
2. Hormonal Acne Treatment
Injections and medications are the procedures used for the treatment of acne by the dermatologist around Mumbai.
What Your Acne Says About You
Acnes are generally developed on the forehead, nose, chin, and cheek areas. Every acne developed or formed in a particular forecast about the disorder happening inside the body. Acne can be considered as an alarm of disorder formation.
When teenagers or adults discover a breakout in the chin, it signifies hormonal imbalances.
When men and women discover a breakout in the cheeks, it signifies poor dental hygiene and disorder in the respiratory system.
When you discover breakouts in the nose area, it signifies gastrointestinal imbalances or food allergens.
When someone discovers breakouts in the forehead, it signifies stress and poor digestive issues.
Types Of Acne
There are six types of acne problems found in young people and adults.
White discolored acnes formed due to whiteheads clogged pore, black colored acnes developed on the skin surface, Papules, Pustules, Nodules, and Cysts.
A pimple is a small pustule or papule that develops when the sebaceous glands.
2. Cystic Acne
Cystic acne is formed deep underneath your skin. It is developed due to the combination of oil, bacteria, and dry skin cells.
3. Hormonal Acne
Hormonal acne is formed at the bottom of your cheeks and jawline.
It can take the form of whiteheads, blackheads, and small pimples.
Acne Treatment in Mumbai At ISAAC Luxe
ISAAC Luxe is one of the hubs of the best dermatologists around Mumbai.
Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta owns the clinic.
You are a patient of any type of acne problems, you will find evidence-based treatment solutions for acne treatment in Mumbai at ISAAC Luxe.
It is an invasion procedure applied to renew skin texture and tone.
The treatment procedure includes disappearing sun damages, lines, acne scars, and other skin disorders.
2. Gene Induction
Acnes are also formed due to genetic reasons. The acne treatment in Mumbai includes hormonal procedures.
3. Fraxel Laser
It is a microscopic laser treatment assists in collagen and elastin growth delivering smooth skin tone.
4. Cocktail Peels
A cocktail chemical peel assists in regenerating skin and resulting in the smoothness of skin tone and reducing wrinkle growth.
5. Intense Pulse Light Therapy
It is a cosmetic skin treatment for acne in Mumbai. The therapy is used for reducing signs of aging and unwanted hair.
6. Photo Facial For Acne
It is one of the evidence-proven procedure used in the treatment of various skin problems.
It is a therapy where a skin-care device helps in rejuvenating the skin, treat acne scars in Mumbai.
A skin micro-needling treatment heals scars and reduces stretch marks, acne scarring, pigmentation, and wrinkles.
Pre & Post Care Of Acne Treatment
Ensure that you keep your skin always clean. Rinse the skin always with a cotton cloth or towel.
Keep yourself hygienically clean and protected from dust and sunburn. After post-treatment, ensure that the reasons reported by the dermatologist for your acne issues are not repeated.
Symptoms Of Acne Treatment
The treatment solutions of acne scar in Mumbai depend upon the patients’ age, the severity of acne formations, and the type. Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta, the best dermatologist in Mumbai provides different acne treatments in Mumbai following requirements.
The acne treatment solutions are:
- Retinoids and retinoid-like drugs – The group of formulated drugs are applied to cure moderate pimple removal in Mumbai.
- Antibiotics – The provided treatment solutions assist in eliminating skin bacteria and reducing redness.
- Azelaic acid and salicylic acid – Yeast has antibacterial properties to assist in countering acne.,
- Dapsone – It helps in reducing inflammatory acne from the skin.
- Combined oral contraceptives – This is FDA approved procedure used for acne treatment in Mumbai.
- Anti-androgen agents – The treatment involves blocking the effect of androgen hormones. It has side effects.
- Isotretinoin – It is one of the best solutions mostly adapted by the best dermatologist near Mumbai for pimple removal.
- Light therapy – It requires regular visits to the clinic to remove acne.
- Chemical peel – The treatment involves applying repeated applications of salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or retinoic acid.
- Drainage and extraction – There are special tools used for removing whiteheads and blackheads from the skin.
- Steroid injection – The treatment involves injecting a steroid drug into acnes.
Causes Of Acne
Acne is formed when the pores of skin develop a blockage with oil due to dead skin, or bacterial formation. Thus, acnes begin forming on the skin.
It is mandatory to look for pimple removal in Mumbai at the initial stages.
The causes and reasons behind the formation of acne are:
- Dead skin cells accumulate in your pores
- Your follicles produce too much oil
- Whiteheads (closed clogged pores)
- Bacteria build up in your pores
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Blackheads (open clogged pores)
- Large, solid, painful lumps under the skin (nodules)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps under the skin (cystic lesions)
Prevention Of Acne
Acne occurs when the skin’s oil glands are pores become inflamed due to bacterial production, dead skins, or hormonal imbalances. Here are some of the prevention from acne listed below:
- Don’t be a pimple popper – Never popper pimple as it leaves a scar on the skin.
- Know your skin type – Check whether your skin is dry, oily, sensitive, or normal type.
- Properly wash your face – Using face wash or apply soap gently to wash your face.
- Use over-the-counter acne treatments – Consult a dermatologist in Mumbai before consuming antibiotics or following medications.
- Moisturize skin – Keep your skin moisturized by applying creams approved by dermatologists.
- Limit makeup – Ensure that applying make-up does not block your pores.
- Stay hydrated – Drink 5-6 liters of water every day to keep your skin and body hydrated.
- Limit sun exposure – Use sunblock or sunscreen when exposed to the sun.
- Don’t touch your face – Change your habit of touching your cheek, chin, or nose frequently.
- Keep yourself hygienic – Always keep yourself clean and stay in a clean environment.
Acne Treatment In Mumbai At Isaac Luxe
Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta is one of the best dermatologists in Mumbai providing consultation from ISAAC Luxe clinic in Mumbai.
She has acquired ten years of experience and her satisfied patients provided her 5 stars rating in Google reviews.
Her testament also has declared Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta as the renowned dermatologist around Mumbai for the treatment of acne and various skin related issues.
If you are searching for a clinic for acne treatment in Mumbai, then book an appointment at ISAAC Luxe.
She charges a nominal fee and patients find the best services and treatment solutions at the clinic.