Square jaw treatment in Delhi
At ISAAC LUXE, we want to ensure that you look your best at all times. That is why we offer the most advanced treatments for improving the health and appearance of your skin.
We have many years of experience in performing various kinds of chin implants and procedures. We have helped hundreds of people achieve their best results.
Our surgeons have performed thousands of procedures and have gained vast knowledge about how to perform these surgeries safely.There are numerous reasons why people want to change their appearance.
Whether it is for a new job, a new relationship, or simply to look better, cosmetic dentistry offers numerous options. In this article, we’ll discuss the process of getting square jaw treatment in Delhi.
What is Square jaw treatment in Delhi?
Jawline augmentation is a surgical procedure in which the jawline is enhanced and enlarged. The surgery involves adding a chin implant or changing the contour of your chin.
It can be performed to improve your facial proportions or to correct a deformity caused by injury or infection.The procedure is typically performed under general anesthesia as an outpatient procedure in the office of an oral surgeon or plastic surgeon.
The surgeon will make an incision below your chin, through which he will place an implant behind your jawbone and attach it with screws. This allows for better stability and stronger bone attachment than other types of implants could provide.
How To Reduce Square Face Through Square Jaw Treatment In Delhi
Square jaw treatment in Delhi is one of the most effective and popular treatments to reduce the square face. Square jaw treatment in Delhi is a non-surgical procedure that helps you to reduce the square face and improve your facial appearance.
It helps to improve your posture and jawline. It also helps to improve your facial balance and symmetry.In this treatment, the doctor makes an incision on your skin and then uses a special tool to reshape your bone and correct its position, which results in a natural-looking face.
Causes Of Square Jawline
A square jawline is a facial feature that can be defined as a protruding chin. The chin is the most prominent facial area, and it is well-defined in people with square jawlines.
The shape of the chin is formed by the lower jawbone, the upper jawbone, and the teeth. It is important to note that not all people with square jaws have square chins.
There are several reasons why some people have square jaws. Here are some of them:
- Genetics: Genetics play a huge role in determining how your face will look like as you grow older. If one of your parents has a strong square jawline, the chances are that you also inherited this trait from them.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormones such as testosterone and estrogen can cause changes in your body’s composition, which may affect how your face looks like when you grow older.
- Puberty: During puberty, hormone levels increase significantly, which may cause some changes on your body, including the growth of facial hair and changes in facial structure.
- Unhealthy lifestyle choices: Another reason why people develop square jaws is that they do not exercise or eat healthy foods enough. This can lead to weight gain, which causes extra fat deposits around the face and neck area. This may cause your chin to look more square than usual.
Square Jaw Treatment In Delhi Methods
- Square jaw treatment, or orthognathic surgery, is a surgical procedure to correct the shape of your jaw. It is also known as corrective jaw reduction surgery and involves reshaping the bone and soft tissues that form the upper and lower jaws.
- This procedure is usually performed by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon (OMS).If you are looking for a good square jaw treatment in Delhi, then you should opt for ISAAC LUXE.
- The type of surgery performed depends on how much correction needs to be done and how much bone needs to be removed during surgery.
- If only small corrections are needed, then grafting may be enough without any removal of bone material, or Dermal fillers could be used; however, if there is significant deformity, then more extensive procedures may be required, such as grafting along with removal of some amount of bone material from certain areas of your face.
- In some cases, where there is an underdeveloped chin coupled with an overgrowth of bone along the lower jaw line, osteotomies may be required instead of orthognathic surgeries.
- This procedure involves cutting off some portions of the upper and lower jaws so that they can be repositioned properly into their respective positions once again. It is important that this procedure is done by an expert surgeon who knows how exactly he needs to break up these bones in order to achieve proper alignment.
Book Now For Square Jaw Treatment In Delhi
Square jaw treatment in Delhi helps in correcting and reshaping the jawline and chin area which will give a more rounded appearance to your face.
This treatment is specially designed for people who have a square-shaped face and want to get rid of it completely by making your chin smaller and creating an illusion of a rounder jawline.
The treatment is extremely safe and effective as our doctors use only the best and most modern methods for you. To know more about this procedure or book an appointment with us
What Is A Square Jaw Treatment?
Square Jaw Treatment is a surgical procedure that involves the addition of bone or other material to the jaw to increase its size. The procedure may be performed on one or both jaws.
What Is The Purpose Of Square Jaw Treatment?
The purpose of Square Jaw Treatment is to correct irregularities in the shape of the jaw, which can be caused by injury or trauma, abnormal development of facial bones during childhood, or as a result of genetics.
It’s also used to improve facial aesthetics and facial harmony (the relationship between various facial features).
It can also be used to improve breathing in people who have had surgery for sleep apnea (a condition where breathing stops during sleep).