Yellow peel treatment in Delhi is a procedure that is done continuously in rounds to remove the pigmentation on the skin. After the application, the oxygen supply to the skin increases because of increased microcirculation. This is also helpful in supplying the skin with nourishment that is transferred using blood. This has special ingredients that help in water retention in the skin and thus helps in skin hydration. This firms the skin and tightens it and removes wrinkles by making them light. This treatment has the benefits of harsh chemical peel treatments but with a simple and harmless treatment.
Process of Yellow Peel Treatment
Step 1 – The skin is cleaned with a pre-peel and is washed with water.
Step 2 – Alpha and beta complex gel is applied to the skin. The mixture is washed off in 30 to 60 seconds.
Step 3 – Yellow peel mask is applied and left on the skin for 30 minutes.
Step 4 – The previous layer is washed off and another layer is applied.
Step 5 – This process is repeated 4 to 5 times and after that post-peel recovery protection is applied.
Post-Treatment Recommendations for Yellow Peel Treatment
Post-treatment care for yellow peel treatment in Mumbai is inevitable for the procedure to work properly. This can be done at home with simple products.
- Wash your face and keep it clean with a neutral cleanser.
- Hydrocortisone is to be applied if the effect of the peel is intense.
- Keep applying post-peel recovery to soothe the skin.
- Keep out from the sun and keep applying sunscreen.
- Drink water and maintain healthy skin.
- Sleep well for the skin to heal and absorb the nutrients.
- Exercise and release toxins through sweat.
Side Effects of Yellow Peel Treatment
There are little to no side effects for this treatment but if you have anything to be concerned with previous skin problems then you need to talk about this with your doctor.
- Sensitive skin can feel irritations after the treatment.
- As the skin cells are activated there are chances of infection.
- You can be allergic to the ingredients in the peel.
- Redness can be a result of harsh peeling.
- Skin can be extremely dry and tight if not moisturized properly
- The treatment has to be done continuously and it can be harsh for someone.
- Not taking proper aftercare can result in the treatment not working.
Benefits of Yellow Peel Treatment
Yellow peel treatment in Gurgaon is said to be very effective and it especially is a soft treatment with the effects of a harsh chemical procedure.
- The peel acts deep down in the skin and helps it to react.
- Each and every ingredient has its own special benefits.
- It helps in discoloration and reduces melanin production.
- It controls oil production and helps in the growth of new skin cells.
- It has antibacterial properties.
- It also has antioxidant properties.
- New collagen is secreted and it also has anti-inflammatory properties.