Microdermabrasion Treatment in Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Microdermabrasion treatment in Delhi is a minimally invasive skin treatment used to treat acne scars, skin pigmentation, ageing and many more. It is proven to be very effective in treating different kinds of skin problems.
The healing is slow and steady thus it lasts longer than instant chemical treatments.
It uses a roller head that has needles in it. The roller is rolled on the skin to make tiny abrasions that act as microchannels. These channels take in topical ingredients deeply and thus nourish the skin from the inside.
While healing, the skin promotes the growth of new skin cells.
Microdermabrasion Treatment in Delhi Process – Step By Step
Step 1 – This includes preparing the skin for the treatment by cleaning it.
Step 2 – Some doctors use anesthetics to prevent pain although it is not mandatory.
Step 3 – Dermabrasion is performed by using the roller on the skin surface.
Step 4 – All the problematic areas are covered with the roller.
Step 5 – Some soothing creams are applied to the skin to prevent irritation.
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR MICRODERMABRASION TREATMENT IN GURGAON?
Microdermabrasion treatment is a process through which you can achieve clear and soothing skin over a while.
We provide the best facilities through which you can easily get treatment without any flaws or tiredness. This treatment helps in clearing fine pores and enhances the level of collagen production in your skin cells.
It helps in giving a tight and defined look to your face and it also can reduce fine wrinkles and loose skin.
It is highly recommended to those who want to get amazing glowing and clear skin for a greater period. It takes a few minutes to complete the procedure and it is very much painless.
Post-treatment recommendations for microdermabrasion treatment in Mumbai
Microdermabrasion is all about how you take care of the skin post-treatment. Whatever you put on your skin after the needling is going to have an enhanced effect. isaacluxe is provides Microdermabrasion treatment in mumbai
- It is recommended to put hyaluronic acid on your skin
- Do not touch the skin unnecessarily
- Apply collagen production products for enhanced results
- You can also apply coconut oil as it will lock in the moisture
- Keep hydrating the skin as it is the best time to do this
- Wait at least a day before you use any active skincare products
- Avoid contact with sunlight for 24 hours
Side Effects of microdermabrasion Treatment in Gurgaon
There are no harmful side effects of Microdermabrasion treatment in Gurgaon. They can occur very rarely and they can be dodged.
- Extreme pressure can cause bleeding
- Skin can look red for a while
- The needles can cause irritation
- Pulling on the skin can cause bruising
- The wound caused by the needles can create infection
- Picking on the treated skin can cause peeling
- Harsh chemicals can have an adverse effect on the open skin wounds
Benefits of Microdermabrasion Treatment in Mumbai
Microdermabrasion treatment in Gurgaon has countless benefits that help you to achieve flawless skin. It is the best natural procedure to heal your skin completely from the inside.
- The treatment results in the building of new collagen
- It makes the skin smoother and firmer
- It gives the skin an even tone and tightens it
- It removes wrinkles from the skin and minimizes pores
- It brightens the skin and gives you a completely new appearance
- It helps in promoting the growth of new skin cells
- It is very cost-effective and does not take much time
FAQs Of MICRODERMABRASION TREATMENT IN DELHI
Q1.Is it risky and painful?
Ans – No, it is neither risky nor painful.
Q2.Who can have this treatment?
Ans – People who have skin pigmentation and loose skin can have this treatment.
Q3.Which age group can have this treatment?
Ans – Mid-twenties and above age group can have this treatment.
Q4.How much time does this treatment take?
Ans – It depends upon the severity.
Q5.When can I see visible results?
Ans – It takes a gradual period to show results.
Q6.Are there any side effects?
Ans – There are minor side effects that can get healed in an instant such as redness and irritation on the skin a bit.
Q7.Is it safe to be tried?
Ans – Yes, it is safe to try and it is also performed in a majority of people safely.