Dermamelan treatment in Delhi is used to reduce pigmentation in the skin that is caused by hormonal changes. It includes conditions like melasma, chloasma, and lentigo. It is also used to reduce sun damage to the skin. It is extremely effective and worth the money spent on it. It increases the overall glow of the skin and makes it appear a lot younger. It contains a lot of ingredients that are specialized in skin brightening. It includes Kojic Acid, Phytic Acid, and Ascorbic asic mainly. All of these ingredients block melanin production and thus help in reducing dark skin formation. Along with lightening the skin discoloration, this process also helps to stop it completely.
Dermamelan Peel Treatment Process
Step 1 – A thorough consultation is done with the doctor for dermamelan treatment.
Step 2 – The skin is cleaned and dermamelan peel is applied.
Step 3 – The peel is left to sit for 20 minutes
Step 4 – The peel is removed and the skin is cleansed
Step 5 – Skin products are given for a month to be used on the skin.
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR DERMAMELAN TREATMENT IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON?
Dermamelan treatment is a procedure through which you can get glowing skin and reduce pigmentation in an instant. We provide you with the best technology and techniques through which you can get the best results in an instant. This treatment helps in reducing melanin production and increases the efficiency of collagen production. It reduces the pigmentation issues and eliminates them to give a fine skin texture.it is a remarkable option for those who have oily skin and the best part about this treatment is that it is cost-effective and takes very little time.
Recommendations for Dermamelan Treatment
Post-treatment for Dermamelan treatment in Mumbai is very essential for dermamelan treatment. There are a whole bunch of procedures to be done in the first month after the treatment.
- Visit the doctor after 21 days and after that on the 42nd day
- The mask provided by the clinic is removed after 12 hours at home
- Wash your face with a natural cleanser
- Apply the dermamelan skin treatment cream to the skin three times a day for the first month
- Apply it two times a day for the second month
- Make it one time a day for the third month
Side Effects of Dermamelan Peel Treatment
There are not many side effects reported by patients to this treatment. Although, for precaution, it is better to consult with your doctor regarding it.
- Redness of the skin may persist.
- Peeling and scaling of the skin.
- Tight and stretchy skin may continue for a week.
- Allergic reactions to the ingredients in the peel.
- Swollen skin is one of the side effects.
- Skin can itch and you may want to scratch it.
- This result is flaky and dry skin.
Benefits of Dermamelan Treatment
There are numerous benefits of dermamelan treatment in Gurgaon. It is mainly used to reduce skin pigmentation and stop melanin production.
- Prevents skin pigmentation of all types.
- Helps in pigmentations caused by hormones.
- Helps with healing sunburnt skin.
- It gives you an oil-free look.
- It improves the skin’s glow.
- Gives you a youthful appearance.
- Replenishes skin from deep inside.
[FAQs] DERMAMELAN TREATMENT IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON
Q1. Is it risky and painful?
Ans – No, it is neither risky nor painful.
Q2.Who can have this treatment?
Ans – Those who have pigmentation issues and normal skin trouble can take this treatment.
Q3.Which age group can have this treatment?
Ans – Above the twenties are recommended.
Q4.How much time does this treatment take?
Ans – It takes Thirty minutes or more depending on the condition.
Q5.When can I see visible results?
Ans – Visible results can be seen in an instant after the procedure is done.
Q6.Are there any side effects?
Ans – No, there are no side effects.
Q7.Is it safe to be tried?
Ans – Yes, it is safe to be tried on.