Struggling with dark circles under eyes? Try these incredible treatments at ISAAC Luxe to banish them forever!
Let’s be honest–dark circles under the eyes are not a flattering look! Yet, so many of us deal with them every morning. Whether caused by lack of sleep, genetics, allergies, or other factors, these under-eye bags can make you look tired and aged. Luckily, there are a number of treatments that can help diminish the appearance of dark circles and restore a fresh, youthful look. We have compiled a list of some of the best treatments for dark circles under eyes available at ISAAC Luxe that you must try.
What causes dark circles under the eyes?
- Lack of sleep: Did you know that inadequate sleep is one of the most common causes of dark circle? Blood vessels under the eyes can become noticeable from lack of sleep, giving the area a darker appearance.
- Genetics: It can be an inherited trait seen early in childhood, and your dark circle may worsen as you age or slowly disappear.
- Allergies: Allergic reactions can cause inflammation and fluid retention, leading to dark circles under eyes.
- Ageing: Loss of fatty tissue and thinning of the skin around the eyes are part of the ageing process. These changes can make your dark circle appear more defined. According to an article published in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, a tear trough is a hollow under the eyes, which can cause dark circles and is related to ageing.
- Lifestyle factors: Excessive sun exposure, smoking, alcohol consumption, and poor nutrition can worsen the appearance of dark circles.
What are the best clinical treatments for dark circles?
Chemical peels are highly effective in treating dark circle under eyes. Chemical peels contain mild acids that are applied in a single layer on the skin. They reduce dark circles by removing the top layer of the skin and uncovering new, healthy skin. You can try glycolic peel because it aids in reducing the amount of pigmentation and improving collagen production.
If you are struggling with stubborn, deep dark circle, laser therapy is an excellent option. Laser therapy reduces the fluid spread caused by broken capillaries and uses light energy to gently exfoliate your skin. This aids in the reduction of darkness in the under-eye area. Laser treatment also boosts collagen production, thereby reducing dark circles. At ISAAC Luxe, we use advanced laser technology to help you bid goodbye to stubborn dark circles.
Natural volume loss in the facial region is a primary cause of dark, sunken under-eye circles. The SOOF (suborbicularis oculi fat) is a unique soft tissue pillow that is present under the eye. This tissue pillow descends and shrinks over time, decreasing the natural volume of the under-eye and creating a shadow. It is one of the most common causes of dark circle under the eyes. But how to combat this? If your dark circles are caused by thinning of the skin or loss of fatty tissue, then dermal fillers are a great option for you. At ISAAC Luxe, you can get hyaluronic acid injections that help plump and hydrate your skin and renew collagen and elastin.
Microdermabrasion is another great option for dark circles under eyes because it removes and renews the surface level of the skin. Another plus point? It requires minimal downtime. You can resume your day-to-day activities immediately after the procedure. Your dermatologist uses a small hand-held device to gently remove the outer layer of skin. It reveals smooth, toned skin underneath. It also boosts blood circulation in the area and stimulates collagen production, thus giving you a brighter under-eye region.