Dermafrac microneedling treatment is a great way to stimulate the natural healing powers of our skin. The needles will make minute wounds in our skin and our repair system will try and fix those while also treating the problematic skin that might have blemishes and acne scars. It rejuvenates the skin and does not lead to bleeding or pain. It enhances the effect of the medication and stuff that you put over your skin as the needling has created micro-channels through which they can reach the root of the skin.
Dermafrac Microneedling Treatment Process Step-By-Step
Step 1 – The doctor diagnoses the skin and finds out the extent of treatment required to fix it.
Step 2 – The skin is cleansed and all the impurities and dirt are removed
Step 3 – Derma roller that contains the microneedles is rolled over the skin
Step 4 – Led light is shown over the rolled area to soothe the skin
Step 5 – The skin is now ready for post-treatment care
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR DERMAFRAC MICRO NEEDLING TREATMENT IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON?
Dermafrac micro-needling treatment is a process through which you can enhance the quality of the skin such as getting a defined shape and clear skin. We provide you with the best technology and facilities through which you can achieve desired results in less time. This treatment helps in getting rid of acne and pimples. It also promotes the growth of new skin as it enhances the production of collagen fibres in the cells. Those who want to get smooth and healthy skin can try this method as it gives an immediate result in less time.
Post-treatment recommendations for Dermafrac Microneedling Treatment
Dermafrac microneedling is all about how you take care of the skin post-treatment. Whatever you put on your skin after the needling is going to have an enhanced effect.
- It is recommended to put hyaluronic acid on your skin
- Do not touch the skin unnecessarily
- Apply collagen production products for enhanced results
- You can also apply coconut oil as it will lock in the moisture
- Keep hydrating the skin as it is the best time to do this
- Wait at least a day before you use any active skincare products
- Avoid contact with sunlight for 24 hours
Side Effects of Dermafrac Microneedling Treatment
There are not that many side effects for dermafrac microneedling but if your skin is sensitive then you might experience a little inconvenience
- Your skin might appear red and irritated
- Sometimes the needling treatment can cause bleeding
- Harsh handling of the equipment can cause peeling
- The skin might feel too dry if not moisturized properly
- The skin can feel stretched or tight immediately after the treatment
- If the needles are not sanitised, it can lead to infection
- Harsh wounds can cause bleeding and bruising
Benefits of Dermafrac Microneedling
There are numerous benefits of dermafrac microneedling. The small abrasions that are made, make way for skin repairing and rejuvenating
- It promotes the growth of new skin
- It helps in enhancing the power of the skincare products
- It creates a channel for deep moisturizing
- It helps to get rid of acne scars and marks
- It is a perfect way to completely change the texture of your skin
- It helps in reducing sun damage
- It improves the elasticity of the skin
[FAQs] DERMAFRAC MICRONEEDLING TREATMENT IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON
Q1.Is it risky and painful?
Ans – No, it’s not risky but it is a little painful during the procedure.
Q2.Who can have this treatment?
Ans – Those who want to get a tight and clear face can get this treatment.
Q3.Which age group can have this treatment?
Ans – People who are above the twenties age group can get this treatment.
Q4.How much time does this treatment take?
Ans – This treatment takes less than an hour depending on the requirement
Q5.When can I see visible results?
Ans – Visible results can be seen immediately or after 1-2 days
Q6.Are there any side effects?
Ans – Normal irritation and redness may be felt.
Q7.Is it safe to be tried?
Ans – Yes, it is tried on many people and so it is safe.