Did you know that you can alter your appearance without surgery? Dermal fillers treatments are skin fillers that are very popular treatments among celebrities. They can be both natural and synthetic. They plump up the skin from the inside giving you a young and youthful appearance. Dermal fillers have hyaluronic acid which is very essential to keep the skin hydrated. This is a naturally occurring substance inside our body and dermal fillers help in enhancing it. They can last up to 6 to 12 months. The treatment is preferred widely even though it is not permanent because it is less harmful.
Dermal Fillers In Delhi Step-By-Step Process
Step 1 – The facial skin is thoroughly examined and the doctor selects the kind of fillers that will be suitable for your skin.
Step 2 – The skin will be cleaned and local anesthesia will be applied to the injecting areas.
Step 3 – Dermal fillers are injected and the skin is massaged to get the perfect shape.
Step 4 – Once the procedure is over, the injected areas will be cleaned again and the patient is ready for post-treatment recovery.
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR DERMAL FILLERS TREATMENT IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON / GURUGRAM?
Dermal Fillers treatment is a process through which you can get an instant youthful experience and appearance. We provide you with the best facilities and experts who are eager to provide you with the best technology and techniques to make sure you achieve great results in less time. This treatment helps to give a plump up look and lasts up to more than six months. It is very cost-effective and very safe to try. You can prefer this treatment over a surgical procedure as it is cost-effective and efficient. Those who want to get an instant result with the best results can try this treatment.
Post-Treatment Recommendations for Dermal Fillers Treatment
The post-treatment recommendations for dermal fillers are very essential for the procedure to have its full benefits. It is in the patient’s hand to take good care of their processed skin.
- Heavy physical activities can be avoided for two days.
- Do not use heavy cosmetics as they can clog the injection pores.
- Do not scratch or touch the face excessively.
- Get the doctor’s advice on any medications that you are taking.
- Follow your regular diet and include nutritious food
- Drink water and always keep the skin hydrated
- Skin heals while you are sleeping hence make sure you sleep 8 hours.
Side Effects of Dermal Fillers Treatment
There are barely any side effects for dermal fillers but if your skin is too sensitive, you may experience little uneasiness.
- Skin can feel irritated at the injection spots
- There are chances that your skin will appear red
- The skin may also swell up in the parts that are filled
- Improper hydration may lead to dry and flakey skin
- The patient can experience temporary numbness
- The injected areas can feel hard and lumpy
- A possible allergic reaction to any of the used products
Benefits of Dermal Fillers Treatment
This treatment has numerous benefits and it is the safest way to get a surgical benefit without surgery. It is also cost-effective and the procedure takes place fast.
- It gives you immediate results after the procedure
- There is no prescribed recovery time for the results to appear.
- Dermal fillers give the skin a natural contour
- It has very minimal risk factors and it is highly safe
- The results last anywhere from 6 to 12 months.
- It is the natural way to boost your skin’s appearance drastically
- The procedure is very much cost-effective and can be repeated.
[FAQs] DERMAL FILLERS TREATMENT IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON / GURUGRAM
Q1.Is it risky and painful?
Ans – Neither it’s risky nor much painful.
Q2.Who can have this treatment?
Ans – Those who have pale skin type and want a plum up look can have this treatment.
Q3.Which age group can have this treatment?
Ans – It is recommended for above twenties.
Q4.How much time does this treatment take?
Ans – It takes 10-12 mins depending on the need.
Q5.When can I see visible results?
Ans – An immediate result is visible.
Q6.Are there any side effects?
Ans – There are very minimal cases of side effects as normal rashes and numbness may be felt or seen.
Q7.Is it safe to be tried?
Ans – Yes it is safe to try.