POST-TREATMENT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
There are some recommendations which you need to follow after the treatment as per the doctors to get the best results in very less time:
- Avoid consuming alcohol or smoking.
- Do not get indulged in extensive treatment or rigorous physical activities.
- Follow proper medication recommended by the doctor.
- Avoid getting under direct sunlight.
- Keep the head properly covered while going outside.
- Use only doctor’s recommended products properly.
- Get the proper amount of sleep.
TIME-PERIOD FOR FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
It is a time-consuming treatment in which hair follicles are placed.
Takes about 4- 8 hours which totally depends on the grafts getting placed during the procedure. After the treatment is done the patient can go home the same day.
SIDE-EFFECTS OF FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
There are side effects of FUE Hair Transplant which can be easily healed by proper medications. Some minor side effects are as given below:
- Redness in the scalp.
- Pain while sleeping or in a rest state.
- Itchiness and irritation.
- The face may swell.
- Minor bruises around the eyes.
FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT COST IN DELHI
The cost of FUE Hair Transplant varies based on various factors, it can be because of high-quality tools, experienced doctors, greater infrastructure, and so on. The major baseline price for Fue Hair Transplant in Delhi is 35k and above.