Botox Treatment & Injection Cost in Delhi
We offer the Best Botox treatment in Delhi, India with best price/cost for Botox Treatments. Botox is known as one of the few treatments best for skin tightening/anti-aging. Call now for a free consultation with our Dermatologist
Botox is a modern cosmetic treatment method for improving facial appearance in adults. It is also used in the effective treatment of bacterial infections. This causes a disease known as botulism.
A neurotoxin protein known as Botulinum toxin (BT), extracted from a bacterium known as Clostridium botulinum. It is used in the treatment of wrinkles and skin discrepancies on the face.
Efficacy of Botox in Anti Aging Treatment
Botox initially became popular as a superficial and fleeting treatment method. This is to improve the looks of movie stars.
However, recent research shows that BT can be very useful in treating aging related complications. These complications are facial wrinkles and frown lines.
The drug plays a very efficient role in improving the elastic quality of the patient’s skin. Botox remains active for 4 to 5 months. And it plays a very effective part in lowering the severity of deep Botox Treatment Vasant Vihar.
Botox Injection Method
- Botox treatment takes only a few minutes.
- The patient can take Botox Toxin in the form of an injection during a visit to the physician.
- The physician may suggest a topical anesthetic cream for the skin before the administration of injection.
- Botox is directly injected into the affected facial muscle.
- The patient can even resume back to work after that.
Benefits of Botox as Anti Wrinkle Treatment for Face
- Botox anti-wrinkle injections are not only very effective but they are also safe, if administered by a trained physician.
- BT is a natural protein and it can be useful to relax the facial muscles.
- Botox is without doubt the most popular cosmetic method in removal of wrinkles.
- The reduction of wrinkles after Botox treatment makes the face look more natural.
- The patient with a refreshing face can be more productive in private and professional life.
What are the risks involved in Botox Treatment?
In the hands of an experienced physician, Botox is a safe and reliable medical treatment for outpatients. However, there are some risks which will follow when the drug is poorly administered. These moderate risks include:
- Facial Pain around the eyes where the injection is administered.
- Swelling or puffy appearance around the affected area of face.
- Slight bruising of the muscle receiving the Botox treatment.
- Other symptoms include mild headache and flu-like symptoms.
Precautions to overcome Overdose Problems
Botox is a cosmetic and temporary procedure. It improves facial appearance and muscle movement in a moderate manner. The following precautions are useful in the safe administration of the drug:
- The Botox injection should not be administered to children and young people.
- Adult patients should be diagnosed for any underlying medical conditions that would result in side effects.
- Botulinum Toxin Products are not interchangeable. The physician has to ensure he or she uses only the specific preparation for injection according to the assay method.
Botox Side Effects
Botox works in a simple manner by lowering the nerve signals between facial muscles and nerves. If there is a complication resulting from the injected BT, the patient will experience the following side effects –
- Noticeable difficulty in the breathing pattern.
- Difficulty in swallowing food and water.
- Dry sensation in the mouth and pain around the injected area.
- Weakness in the facial muscles and difficulty in speech.
Expectations from Botox Injection
The patient should be positive and have realistic expectations from Botox treatment. He or she should not get carried away by vanity and aspire only for satisfactory results. You can expect your facial appearance to be improved.
Happy patients have reported of improved appearance within 2 hours of Botox injection. Since the side effects are mild and rare, you can consider BT injection to be a very reliable treatment for wrinkle reduction or removal.
Patients who should avoid Botox Injection?
Botox is a very safe and effective method to treat facial wrinkles and aging appearance. However, BT injection is not suitable under the following situations:
- Pregnant women should not risk a Botox injection as they carry an unborn fetus in their womb.
- BT injection should be avoided after strenuous physical or athletic activity. Licensed medical practitioners suggest a waiting period of 24 hours.
- Botox is not very effective in face-lifting or treating “sagging skin” facial appearance.
- Unsure patients who could not even decide after consultation with physician.
- Finally, those who are expecting miracle cures with high expectations.
Precautions before Botox Injection
Always be sure of your medical choices, whether they are cosmetic or surgical procedures. Make sure you have done some research and consult a good medical practitioner with reputation. Do not compromise on the price and find out more information on session-wise billing.