Cosmelan Peel Treatment in Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Cosmelan treatment in Delhi is a lightning and depigmentation skin procedure. Currently, in the market, cosmelan peel treatment is the most powerful skin depigmentation procedure.
It is one of the world’s most trusted procedures to reduce pigmentation caused by melanin. Cosmelan depigmentation technique is used to reduce hyperpigmentation and discoloration of the skin using a unique blend of multiple chemical ingredients.
Being the world’s best-selling lightning procedure, cosmelan treatment reduces pigmentation of all types such as melasma, post-inflammatory dark spots, pigmentation due to the sun and age spots, and even freckles.
Cosmelan Peel Treatment In Delhi Process
Step 1 – Involves diagnosis and consultation where the doctor identifies the type of pigmentation and suggests the treatment required.
Step 2 – The skin is prepared and a Mesoestetic Cosmelan mask is put evenly on the pigmented area. According to the instructions, this mask should be worn for 8 to 12 hours.
Step 3 – The mask is removed and the face is cleansed using a natural cleanser.
Step 4 – Mesoestetic Melan cream and Cosmelan II cream must be applied to the patient followed by a recovery cream according to the instructions.
Step 5 – After 14 days the Cosmelan II cream can be applied once a day with a special sun protection cream to reduce hyperpigmentation.
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR COSMELAN PEEL TREATMENT IN DELHI
Cosmelan Peel treatment is a method through which you can get rid of pigmentation issues in less time. We provide you the best technology and facilities through which you can get the desired results in less time.
This treatment is very much remarkable in its effectiveness and efficiency for reducing the symptoms of dark spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation and much more.
It has the capability to reduce the signs of skin blemishes and give a brighter look in less time. Those who have sensitive skin and are looking forward to maintaining their fresh and youthful face must try this treatment.
Post-Treatment Recommendations for Cosmelan In Delhi
Post-treatment care for cosmelan treatment in Mumbai is very essential for a procedure to work. Especially in the case of cosmelan treatment, skin products should be applied by the patient.
- The Mesoestetic Cosmelan mask must be removed after 8 to 12 hours.
- Mesoetetic Melan recovery cream must be applied for moisture and protection.
- Cosmelan II cream must be applied three times a day for two weeks.
- Melan Recovery cream and SPF 130+ cream must be applied.
- The dosage of Cosmelan cream should be reduced to two times a day
- After two weeks the cream can be applied once a day.
- Visit the doctor after one month to repeat the process.
Side Effects of Cosmelan Peel Treatment In Mumbai
Treatments can have side effects for many reasons. They can be avoided by proper diagnosis before the procedures.Cosmelan Peel Treatment In Mumbai
- Mild redness can be observed on the skin after the mask.
- A sense of discomfort and uneasiness in the applied area.
- The skin might feel tight after the 12-hour mask treatment.
- Scarring can occur in rare cases if the patient is extremely allergic.
- Itchiness can develop on the skin.
- Picking at the face can cause unnecessary aberrations.
- The procedure can have side effects if the after-treatment is not done properly.
Benefits of Cosmelan Peel Treatment In Gurgaon
There are many benefits of Cosmelan treatment in Gurgaon in terms of pigmentation reduction. It is cost-effective, self-applicable, and is suitable for all skin types.
- The treatment is safe for all skin types and skin colors.
- Skin blemishes will fade within a week.
- Can observe a brighter complexion in a week or two.
- The skin will be visibly shiny and a healthy glow can be observed.
- Hyperpigmentation and melanin spots will be reduced.
- The procedure is very gentle and does not affect sensitive skin.
- Full results can be observed in a few weeks.
FAQ Of COSMELAN PEEL TREATMENT IN GURGAON
Q1. Is it risky and painful?
Ans – No, it is not risky but it gives a pinching experience.
Q2.Who can have this treatment?
Ans – Those who have pigmentation issues and normal skin burns or skin related issues can have this treatment.
Q3.Which age group can have this treatment?
Ans – Above Thirties can have this treatment.
Q4.How much time does this treatment take?
Ans – It takes less than 30 Minutes.
Q5.When can I see visible results?
Ans – An Instant visibility of results is seen
Q6.Are there any side effects?
Ans – There is normal skin irritation and redness for 2 days.
Q7.Is it safe to be tried?
Ans – Yes, it has been tried by various people across the globe.