Cosmelan Peel Treatment in Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Cosmelan treatment in Delhi is a lightning and depigmentation skin procedure. Currently, in the market, cosmelan peel treatment is the most powerful skin depigmentation procedure. It is one of the world’s most trusted procedures to reduce pigmentation caused by melanin. Cosmelan depigmentation technique is used to reduce hyperpigmentation and discoloration of the skin using a unique blend of multiple chemical ingredients.
Being the world’s best-selling lightning procedure, cosmelan treatment reduces pigmentation of all types such as melasma, post-inflammatory dark spots, pigmentation due to the sun and age spots, and even freckles.
Cosmelan Peel Treatment Process
Step 1 – Involves diagnosis and consultation where the doctor identifies the type of pigmentation and suggests the treatment required.
Step 2 – The skin is prepared and a Mesoestetic Cosmelan mask is put evenly on the pigmented area. According to the instructions, this mask should be worn for 8 to 12 hours.
Step 3 – The mask is removed and the face is cleansed using a natural cleanser.
Step 4 – Mesoestetic Melan cream and Cosmelan II cream must be applied to the patient followed by a recovery cream according to the instructions.
Step 5 – After 14 days the Cosmelan II cream can be applied once a day with a special sun protection cream to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Post-Treatment Recommendations for Cosmelan
Post-treatment care for cosmelan treatment in Mumbai is very essential for a procedure to work. Especially in the case of cosmelan treatment, skin products should be applied by the patient.
- The Mesoestetic Cosmelan mask must be removed after 8 to 12 hours.
- Mesoetetic Melan recovery cream must be applied for moisture and protection.
- Cosmelan II cream must be applied three times a day for two weeks.
- Melan Recovery cream and SPF 130+ cream must be applied.
- The dosage of Cosmelan cream should be reduced to two times a day
- After two weeks the cream can be applied once a day.
- Visit the doctor after one month to repeat the process.
Side Effects of Cosmelan Peel Treatment
Treatments can have side effects for many reasons. They can be avoided by proper diagnosis before the procedures.
- Mild redness can be observed on the skin after the mask.
- A sense of discomfort and uneasiness in the applied area.
- The skin might feel tight after the 12-hour mask treatment.
- Scarring can occur in rare cases if the patient is extremely allergic.
- Itchiness can develop on the skin.
- Picking at the face can cause unnecessary aberrations.
- The procedure can have side effects if the after-treatment is not done properly.
Benefits of Cosmelan Peel Treatment
There are many benefits of Cosmelan treatment in Gurgaon in terms of pigmentation reduction. It is cost-effective, self-applicable, and is suitable for all skin types.
- The treatment is safe for all skin types and skin colors.
- Skin blemishes will fade within a week.
- Can observe a brighter complexion in a week or two.
- The skin will be visibly shiny and a healthy glow can be observed.
- Hyperpigmentation and melanin spots will be reduced.
- The procedure is very gentle and does not affect sensitive skin.
- Full results can be observed in a few weeks.