Dart Treatment in Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Ageing is a natural process but for some of us, the thought of saggy skin and dull appearance may be stressful. Our outer appearance plays a huge role in our confidence and luckily there are a number of treatments available today which can help with again and related problems. It is important to start anti-ageing treatments in your late thirties because if you wait for your skin to get saggy then by that time, it will be too late. DART treatment (DNA Repair Treatment) will help in improving skin laxity and overall appearance. Those with active lifestyles can really consider getting DART Treatment.
Dart Treatment in Delhi Process
- It is an FDA approved laser technology performed only by expert dermatologists.
- Dermatologists identify the underlying problem in deciding the extent of treatment required.
- For the procedure thousands of microscopic spots are created.
- The laser penetrates deep through those spots and stimulates collagen production.
- This will result in improving fine lines
- It will also curb early signs of ageing and skin sagging.
Post-Treatment Recommendations for Dart Treatment
Post treatment care is essential to ensure that the treatment works at its full capacity. The patient has to make sure that they do the right thing.
- Please avoid touching your skin unnecessarily.
- Do not use chemical skin products that might feel heavy on the skin
- Reduce exposure to the sun and apply sunscreen even when you are inside
- Drink enough water and focus on taking care of the skin from the inside
- Do not wear makeup as it might meddle with the recovery process
- Keep your skin clean by washing it twice a day
- focus on keeping yourself stress free to accelerate skin’s natural healing powers
Side Effects of Dart Treatment
Side effects are inevitable even though they might be on a very lower scale. The impact of side effects can be reduced with proper care.
- It might cause pain that is of the intensity of a rubber band snapping
- The skin might feel sunburned
- Redness might take over the skin after the treatment
- Moderate swelling can be observed
- People have also reported mild irritation
- In rare cases, it can lead to scarring and burning of the skin
- Mishandling of the equipment can cause adverse reactions
Benefits of Dart Treatment
There are numerous benefits of DARTTreatment and it is also one of the most preferred treatments for anti-aging purposes.
- Is improves skin quality and tightens the skin
- It improves the elasticity of the skin
- It can be done on many parts of the body
- It barely takes 20 minutes for the procedure
- There are mild and manageable post-treatment side effects
- It is pain-free and has less downtime