Eczema Treatment in Mumbai
What Is Eczema, And What Are The Causes Of Eczema?
Eczema is a chronic skin condition that causes dryness, redness, and itchy skin. It can be caused due to various reasons, like stress, food allergies and infections.
Eczema is not contagious, but it can be triggered by some factors such as dust mites, animal dander, pollen, and certain chemicals.
People with eczema generally deal with symptoms like redness in their skin, including dry patches on their face or body parts like hands/feet etc.
which cause itching and rashes as well as blisters that may break open, leading to bleeding during scratching.
The major causes of eczema include:
- Allergies: if you are allergic to any substance such as animals (cats or dogs), dust etc., then this condition may appear due to the reaction between allergens and your immune system.
- Stress: If you have high levels of stress hormones circulating through your body, then they can affect negatively on different bodily functions, including those related with immunity; therefore, if there is no proper treatment for eliminating stress factors, then this might lead directly toward the development of other diseases too (especially those affecting respiratory system)
Eczema Symptoms And How To Identify If You Have Got Eczema?
If you have Eczema, you will experience the following symptoms:
- Itchy skin- You might even scratch your skin until it bleeds. This is because your immune system is reacting to an allergen in your environment and causing an allergic reaction that causes blood vessels to dilate and produce more oil than usual. The result is itchiness or even pain in some cases. If this happens frequently, talk to your dermatologist immediately.
- Dry skin that gets worse during winter months when there’s less humidity in the air (less moisture). If you notice dryness on your hands or face but not everywhere else, then this could be eczema affecting these areas only instead of something more serious such as psoriasis, which tends to affect most parts of our body, including the face/hands/feet etc.
- Scaly patches on any part of our body, especially behind knees where there’s lots of friction from clothing like jeans rubbing against them every day when we sit down or get up from sitting position…etc. This means that there may be dead cells stuck together forming into what looks like scales on the top layer, which makes it hard for moisturizer cream lotion etc..to penetrate deeper layers where hydration levels are low, so the best way is through surgery only, which leaves scars behind after removal process but if left untreated long enough could lead toward gangrene infection causing loss health limb.
Types of Eczema
Eczema comes in a variety of forms. Other kinds of dermatitis than atopic dermatitis include:
Allergic contact dermatitis is a skin response caused by contact with an allergen or material that the immune system detects as foreign.
Dyshidrotic eczema is characterised by skin inflammation on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. It is distinguished by blisters.
Discoid eczema, also known as nummular eczema, manifests as circular areas of inflamed skin that may be crusty, scaly, or itchy.
Neurodermatitis causes scaly skin areas on the head, forearms, wrists, and lower legs. It happens as a result of a localised itch, such as from an insect bite.
Eczema Treatment and Cure for Eczema
Eczema is a very common condition that affects a large number of children and adults. Itchy red rashes appear on the skin and make it hard to sleep, go to work or even play with friends.
The Eczema treatment in Mumbai can be done by making lots of changes in your lifestyle as well as your diet and skin care.
You must also seek help from a qualified doctor when it comes to treating this condition because sometimes it may need prescription medicines which may not be available over-the-counter or on self-medication websites.
There really is no therapy for eczema at the moment. The goal of treatment is to repair the afflicted skin and avoid flare-ups of symptoms.
A treatment plan will be recommended by a doctor depending on an individual’s age, symptoms, and current condition of health. Eczema clears up over time for some people. Others, on the other hand, suffer with it for the rest of their lives.
ISAAC LUXE offering Eczema treatment in Mumbai
ISAAC LUXE is one of the best skin clinics in Mumbai, offering Eczema treatment in Mumbai.
ISAAC LUXE have the best skin specialist in Mumbai. We are providing all kinds of dermatology treatments to our patients like Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne Treatment and many more.
- Our aim is to treat each and every patient with respect, care and sensitivity by providing individualized care with state-of-the-art equipment and technology.*