Electrocautery treatment or thermal cautery treatment is used to tumor from the skin cells. Tumor is an unwanted mass of cells that reproduces profusely and when it is malignant it can be dangerous. Tumors must be removed immediately after detecting and electrocautery treatment is pretty effective in doing that. It uses electric current to destroy the abnormal cell mass. Electrodes that pass electric current are placed on the target tissue and the heat through the electrodes destroys the target tissues. It is a safe and minimally invasive process and is also recommended by top dermatologists.
Electrocautery Treatment in Delhi Process
Step 1 – The skin is diagnosed by the doctor so that the extent of treatment required can be found out
Step 2 – before the treatment, grounding pads will be placed on the body to prevent harmful effects of the electric current.
Step 3 – the skin is cleaned at the treatment site
Step 4 – a gel is applied on the area to prevent skin burns
Step 5 – general anaesthesia is given
Step 6 – the heated tip of the electrode comes in contact with the skin tissue and it destroys the unwanted mass of cells.
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR ELECTROCAUTERY TREATMENT IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON?
Electrocautery treatment is a method through which you can get rid of tumour cells with ease and perfection. We provide you with the best technology and techniques through which you can get your results in an instant. It helps in clearing the tumour cells with less effort. A person who is suffering from nose bleeding issues or any kind of bleeding issues from any part of the body can seek this treatment method easily. The best part about this treatment is that it takes less time and gives less pain while doing the overall procedure. It also found out to play an important role in removing skin warts and dead skin.
Post-Treatment Recommendations for Electrocautery Treatment Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon / Gurugram
There are quite a few things to be kept in mind while taking care of your skin post-surgery. The recovery will be optimum if the patient is mindful about these.
- If there are wounds, it is essential to take good care of it to prevent infection
- Petroleum jelly can be used to soothe skin irritation
- The skin can be bandaged tightly for recovery
- The wound must be cleaned everyday using saline water
- diluted hydrogen peroxide can also be used on the wound
- Intake the medicines prescribed by the doctor properly
- Do not miss post-op visit with the doctor
Side Effects of Electrocautery Treatment Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon / Gurugram
Electrocautery treatment also has its own side effects which are at the patient’s own risk.
- It can cause skin burns as the treatment involves heat
- Slight bleeding and skin peeling
- The bleeding and the wound may cause minor infections
- Moderate swelling can be observed
- People have also reported mild irritation
- In rare cases, it can lead to scarring and burning of the skin
- Mishandling of the equipment can cause adverse reactions
Benefits of Electrocautery Treatment Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon / Gurugram
Electrocautery treatment is used not only in dermatology but also in general surgery. Hence, it is a very promising treatment with numerous benefits.
- It is used to stop intense bleeding in body parts
- It is also used to prevent skin infection
- It is used to remove tumours
- It can be used to stop nose-bleeding
- It is used to remove skin warts
- It is a low risk procedure
- The post treatment recovery is also easy and painless
[FAQs] ELECTROCAUTERY TREATMENT IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON
Q1. Which age group can have this treatment?
Ans – People who are above their thirties and forties can have this treatment procedure.
Q2. Does it cause any side effects?
Ans – Slight bleeding and skin bleeding may occur which is common and can be healed quickly.
Q3. Can it remove tumour cells?
Ans – Yes it can help in reducing and removing the tumours.
Q4. How do I clean the wound?
Ans – Diluted hydrogen peroxide can be used to wash the wound properly.
Q5. Can it stop the nose bleeding?
Ans – Yes, it can stop the nose bleeding.
Q6. How much time does it take?
Ans – It takes less than an hour depending on the severity of the patient.
Q7. Is it risky and painful?
Ans – No, it is neither risky nor much painful.