Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Delhi is one of the best treatments which are available in the most advance and sophisticated technology. The therapy is also known as Oxygenation Treatment or Hyperbaric Air Therapy.
This treatment has been done by using the pressurized oxygen chamber, which helps to increase the oxygen level in the blood and body.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a medical treatment in which the patient breathes 100% oxygen in an enclosed chamber called a hyperbaric chamber. The enriched oxygen is absorbed into the bloodstream and stimulates the formation of new blood vessels, and promotes healing.
Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a medical treatment that enhances the body’s natural healing process by inhalation of 100% oxygen in a total body chamber, where atmospheric pressure is increased and controlled.
- Improves white blood cell activity, which helps the body fight off infections more quickly.
- Increases the release of growth factors and stem cells, which promote accelerated healing of tissues
- Enables new capillaries to form
- Increases the ability of red blood cells to carry more oxygen
- Increases the diffusion capacity of oxygen through tissues
- Decreases swelling by reducing fluid formation.
- Stimulates collagen formation
AFTERCARE FOR Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Take a shower and wash your hair after each treatment.
- If you are taking aspirin, warfarin (Coumadin), or any other blood thinning medication or supplements, continue taking them as prescribed.
- Do not smoke or use tobacco products during the course of treatments for HBOT.
- If you have experienced a pressure related illness such as an ear infection, sinus infection, or lung infection, please report to the technician prior to each treatment so we can monitor your condition and treat you with antibiotics if needed.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours after each treatment unless otherwise directed by your doctor
The FAQs for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Delhi are as follows:
1. What is hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a painless and easy way to treat various types of chronic diseases and disorders. This treatment involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized chamber to help your blood carry more oxygen to your body’s tissues.
2. How can it help me?
This treatment exposes your entire body to 100% pure oxygen, which helps to increase the amount of dissolved oxygen in your blood plasma instantly by 3-5 times. The extra oxygen flowing through the bloodstream destroys bacteria and stimulates the release of substances called growth factors and stem cells, which promote healing. It also works by reducing swelling and inflammation, forcing fluids out of the tissues and into the lymphatic system, increasing circulation, accelerating healing by stimulating tissue repair, etc.
3. What does this chamber look like?
The chamber looks like an ordinary bed enclosed in a clear glass or plastic tube with a diameter of 2 meters and length of 4 meters. It is equipped with advanced monitoring devices and state-of-the-art technology that allows you to listen to music, watch TV or make a phone call during treatment sessions at no extra cost.