IPL therapy is Intense Pulsed Light therapy. It is used to treat wrinkles, spots and unwanted hair growth on skin. It removes age spots, cures sun damage, and removes unwanted freckles. People also seek the treatment to remove birthmarks. It has also proven effective against varicose veins. It fixes broken blood vessels on your face. People with skin rosacea can also avail this treatment. If you are looking for an enhanced hair removal procedure to remove hair on your face, neck, back, chest, legs, underarms or bikini line, then this is the treatment for you.
IPL Therapy in Delhi Process
- The dermatologist cleans the area of the skin that is to be treated.
- A cool gel is then rubbed on your skin
- Light pulses from the IPL device is applied on the skin while the patient wears dark glasses for protection
- The treatment takes about 20 to 30 minutes and has to be repeated 6 to 12 times.
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR IPL THERAPY IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON?
IPL Therapy or Intense Pulsed Light therapy is a procedure that helps you to get rid of spots, wrinkles, birthmarks, damaged skin and more.
We provide you with the best facility to experience the best result after treatment. This treatment helps in also removing unwanted hair and dark spots from the face, neck, back, chest, legs, underarms or bikini lines. People who have skin rosacea can also seek this treatment method. It has also proven its effectiveness against varicose veins. Those who are looking for a safe and easy treatment procedure without having any surgery can avail this therapy to get rid of spots and unwanted hair.
Post-Recommendations for IPL Therapy
The treatment takes effect after performing it 3 to 6 times but in that gap, the patient must take good care of their skin.
- You can get back to your regular activities immediately
- The treated area will be red and feel like a sunburn so apply some cooling gel
- The skin will be sensitive so avoid products with harsh chemicals
- Do not run or scrub the skin aggressively
- Avoid using hot water until the skin heals
- Drink 8 glasses of water everyday
- Get good sleep as the skin repairs while you are asleep
Side Effects of IPL Therapy
There are both pros and cons to IPL treatment. But the cons are very rare since this is treatment is performed on the top layer of the skin
- The intense light can cause bruising
- For people with low pain tolerance, it can be quite painful
- It can cause skin blistering
- In some people eit can cause a change in the skin colour
- It may lead to skin infection
- The treatment has to be performed 6 to 12 times for visible results.
- It does not work well on dark skin and light hair.
Benefits of IPL Therapy
The benefits of IPL treatment are slow but efficient. It is used for a number of beauty plus health issues.
- It is used to get rid of aging spots
- It is used to treat unwanted hair on the body
- It only works on the top layer of your skin and thus fewer side-effects
- The recovery period is very fast
- Each session lasts for 20 to 30 minutes
- It is used to treat varicose veins
- It is also used to fix broken blood vessels on your face
[FAQs] IPL THERAPY IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON
Q1. Does it burn or damage the skin?
Ans – No, the treatment consists of a separate cooling system that is handled with proper experience and does not cause any burns or damage to the skin.
Q2. Which areas can IPL Therapy be used to treat?
Ans – It can be used in almost all the major areas such as the neck, abdomen, hand shoulder, legs, bikini line, etc.
Q3. How many sessions are needed in IPL Therapy?
Ans – The amount of sessions depends on various factors depending on the requirements and conditions of the person. It can be 3 or even more than 8.
Q4. Is IPL Therapy very painful?
Ans – No it is not, with advanced technology the procedure is done quickly and it gives a little pinched and warm experience to the person.
Q5. Is IPL Therapy scientifically proven?
Ans – Yes, it is scientifically proven and tested successfully on many people.
Q6. How much time does it take?
Ans – It takes 20-25 mins and even more depending on the area being covered and treated.
Q7. Will this work on sensitive skin?
Ans – Yes, it can work on sensitive skin easily.