Kenacort Injection in Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Kenacort injection is used to treat skin allergies, skin problems and even arthritis. It is also used as a pain reliever in muscles, joints and tendons.
The kenacort injection is injected deep down into the muscle to treat the problems. The muscles slowly absorb the contents of the injection and the blood carries the medicine to all parts of the body and thus it also contributes to collective pain relief. KENACORT-A 40 reduces inflammation and swelling and also relieves pain. It is not a cure to the problem but just a coping mechanism.
Kenacort Injection in Delhi Process
Step 1 – The skin is diagnosed by the doctor so that the extent of treatment required can be found out
Step 2 – The injection sites are cleaned and if necessary local anesthesia is given.
Step 3 – The Kenacort is injected into the muscles or other parts
Step 4 – Necessary after treatment is given and the patient is ready to step out
Post-Treatment Recommendations for Kenacort Injection Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
There are quite a few things to be kept in mind while taking care of your skin post-surgery. The recovery will be optimum if the patient is mindful about these.
- If there are wounds, it is essential to take good care of it to prevent infection
- Petroleum jelly can be used to soothe skin irritation
- The skin can be bandaged tightly for recovery
- The wound must be cleaned everyday using saline water
- diluted hydrogen peroxide can also be used on the wound
- Intake the medicines prescribed by the doctor properly
- Do not miss post-op visit with the doctor
Side Effects of Kenacort Injection Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Electrocautery treatment also has its own side effects which are at the patient’s own risk.
- It can cause skin burns as the treatment involves chemicals
- Slight bleeding and skin peeling
- The bleeding and the wound may cause minor infections
- Moderate swelling can be observed
- People have also reported mild irritation
- In rare cases, it can lead to scarring and burning of the skin
- Mishandling of the ingredient can cause adverse reactions
Benefits of Kenacort Injection Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Kenacort Injection is used not only in dermatology but also in general medicine to relieve pain. Hence, it is a very promising treatment with numerous benefits.
- It is used to relieve pain in muscles
- It is used to treat allergies
- It can also treat tendon issues
- It wakes up tired skin by energising it.
- It is a low risk procedure
- The post treatment recovery is also easy and painless
- It is cost effective