MNRF Treatment In Mumbai / Delhi / Gurgaon / Gurugram
MNRF treatment is known as Micro-Needling Radio Frequency treatment. If you are suffering from acne scars and blemishes, this is the fastest and most effective way of getting rid of them.
They also cause dermal depressions that arise due to a lack of collagen to rebuild the hollow spot. MNRF treatment helps in rebuilding the collagen and completely rejuvenating the skin.
MNRF is a safe way to deal with a range of skin problems. The radiofrequency can be used on any skin type and any skin color. The radiofrequency works using the resistance mechanism of electricity.
This electricity will lead to heat which in turn will aid in collagen production.
MNRF Treatment Step By Step Process
- The doctor diagnoses the skin and studies the extent of damage
- The skin is cleansed and made ready for the treatment
- Microneedling is performed on the skin
- After this, the radio frequency is shown over the skin to enable collagen production
- The skin is ready for recovery and it takes three months for the new collagen to be fully built
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR MNRF TREATMENT IN DELHI / MUMBAI / GURGAON / GURUGRAM?
MNRF or Micro-Needling Radio Frequency treatment is a method through which you can easily get rid of acne, scars and blemishes.
We provide you with the best technology and facilities through which you can get the results in an instant. This technique helps in boosting up the natural collagen production in the cells and gives a defined texture to the face and skin.
It is also very useful in reducing sun damage and lightning scars and marks.
It is highly recommended for those people who want an instant result in less time as the procedure even takes a maximum twenty minutes to complete.
Post-Treatment Recommendations For MNRF Treatment
This treatment takes at least three months to fully execute. Until all that time the patient must take good care of their skin.
- It is recommended to put hyaluronic acid on your skin
- Do not touch the skin unnecessarily
- Apply collagen production products for enhanced results
- You can also apply coconut oil as it will lock in the moisture
- Keep hydrating the skin as it is the best time to do this
- Wait at least a day before you use any active skincare products
- Avoid contact with sunlight for 24 hours
Side Effects of MNRF treatment
There are not that many side effects for MNRF treatment but if your skin is sensitive then you might experience a little inconvenience
- Your skin might appear red and irritated
- Sometimes the needling treatment can cause bleeding
- Harsh handling of the equipment can cause peeling
- The skin might feel too dry if not moisturized properly
- The skin can feel stretched or tight immediately after the treatment
- If the needles are not sanitised, it can lead to infection
- Harsh wounds can cause bleeding and bruising
Benefits of MNRF Treatments
There are numerous benefits of MNRF treatment. The small abrasions that are made, make way for skin repairing and rejuvenating
- It promotes the growth of new skin
- It helps in enhancing the power of the skincare products
- It creates a channel for deep moisturizing
- It helps to get rid of acne scars and marks
- It is a perfect way to completely change the texture of your skin
- It helps in reducing sun damage
- It improves the elasticity of the skin
FAQs MNRF TREATMENT IN GURUGRAM
Q1.Is it risky and painful?
Ans – No, It is not risky but it might be a little painful for some people. It gives a pinching and warm experience.
Q2.Who can have this treatment?
Ans – People who have scars, hollow surfaces left, acne and other common skin issues may try this method.
Q3.Which age group can have this treatment?
Ans – People who are above twenty can have this treatment.
Q4.How much time does this treatment take?
Ans – It takes 20-25mins or more depending on the condition.
Q5.When can I see visible results?
Ans – An instant visibility of clear face is achievable but it takes a week or more to settle properly.
Q6.Are there any side effects?
Ans – Redness and swelling may occur for 1-2 days.
Q7.Is it safe to be tried?
Ans – Yes, but it is totally safe to be tried.