It is normal to lose 10-100 strands of hair everyday. But if you’re seeing a heap of hair on your pillow, hair brush or leaving a hair trail where ever you go, it’s ideal to seek the advice of a dermatologist and know more about PRP hair therapy. Platelet-rich plasma or (PRP) therapy for hair loss is a medical treatment in which your own blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp. It is ideal for people with thinning or wispy hair and can be used by both men and women. Proven to show results in patients suffering from androgenic alopecia (hair loss on top of the head) as well as hair thinning due to lifestyle, hormones and other factors. At ISAAC Luxe, we’ve helped many of our patients helped regrow their hair with time.
PRP is Platelet Rich Plasma is a long term and an effective treatment that helps in promoting hair growth. There is no use of any chemicals nor any scarring in this quick and efficient process.
- One major benefit of PRP is that it uses your own blood. The patient’s blood contains several growth factors and cytokines which are pivotal in the modulation of tissue repair and regeneration.
- The session starts by extracting blood from the patient’s scalp. You need about 5-8 ml of blood per session.
- The blood sample is then put in a centrifuge machine that is used to separate the different components of your blood.
- The isolated plasma is then re-injected in desired areas of your scalp.
The changes in hair growth are gradual, with no sudden dramatical changes.
Benefits of choosing PRP for Hair Loss
Safe & Painless
Low Allergy Risk
Stimulate Hair Growth
The risk of rejection and allergies is least because no blood transfusion is involved. There is no downtime or recovery time and patients can resume normal activities immediately after each session.
ISAAC Luxe (International Skin & Anti-Aging Centre) is an aesthetic clinic situated in the heart of Delhi, Vasant Vihar founded by a cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta
- Session Duration: 90 mins (Approx)
- Gap Between Session: 15 to 30 days
- Sessions Required: 4
- Recovery: 48 Hours*
- Result: 3 Months
- Anesthetic: Local Anesthetic
What People Say About ISAAC Luxe