Tricort Injection in Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Tricort injection, also known as TRIAMCINOLONE, is a corticosteroid. It is a steroid injection which is helpful in reducing swelling, redness, itching and other reactions that arise due to allergies. It is used for all kinds of medicine. It has a special place in dermatology for its special benefits. Tricort injection is used to treat allergies, arthritis, asthma, skin problems, and so many other diagnosed conditions.
If you are looking for a fast and effective treatment then Tricort injection is the one for you. It can only be performed by a licensed doctor and make sure you take an allergy test before the treatment.
Tricort Injection in Delhi Process
Step 1 – The doctor fully diagnoses the skin and find out the underlying issues to decide where and how much you have to have the tricort injection
Step 2 – The practitioner will clean the spots of injection and will apply antiseptic
Step 3 – The tricort injection is injected into the targeted areas.
Post-Treatment Recommendations for Tricort Injection Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
There are some things to be kept in mind after getting the Tricort injection. This will help in good recovery.
- Watch out for side effects
- Immediately consult with your doctor if you notice inflammation
- Take good care of the injected spot
- Keep yourself from getting dehydrated
- Consult before taking in extra medicines
- Use sleeping pills only if absolutely necessary
- Be hygienic
Side Effects of Tricort Injection Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Since it’s a steroid injection there might be adverse reactions. So talk to your doctor beforehand to properly understand.
- An Infection is expected in common cases
- There might be a condition where the stomach produces excess stomach acid
- Some might experience difficulty in sleeping
- Those with diabetes can expect a rise in blood sugar level even though it’s rare.
- Water retention can happen
- Can lead to irregular period in women
- A feeling of discomfort
Benefits of Tricort Injection Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Tricort injection is beneficial in treating a number of problems. But it is especially helpful to have a healthy skin
- It can be used to treat infections
- It reduces inflammation
- It is good for eye inflammation
- It also treats thyroid inflammation
- Cures skin rash
- Best for psoriasis
- Some people also find it useful for asthma