How can a HydraFacial be a saviour for your dry skin in winter? Let’s decode.
Winter is coming. And with that means dry, dehydrated, flaky, and dull skin. For some, their skin type gets altered with the change in season. The seasonal change draws the moisture out of your skin. Thus, extra care is needed to cope with the winter months. Excess moisturisation and hydration is the key to keeping your skin supple and healthy. These days, besides creams and lotions, we have many treatments like a HydraFacial treatment to help rejuvenate the skin. Let us find out the different ways it helps to cope with winter.
Effects of winter on your skin
The winter season is dry and hence it draws out the skin moisture, leaving it dull, parched, and flaky. The cracking is uncomfortable and even feels embarrassing as the skin peels. As the skin gets dry at much deeper levels, topical moisturisers are not always effective enough. Thus, you will need special treatments to bring back the radiance and overall beauty. Thankfully, ISAAC Luxe has got you covered with a variety of HydraFacial treatments for all skin types and concerns.
How does a HydraFacial treatment work against the effects of winter?
A HydraFacial is a professional treatment that helps with skin resurfacing but effectively but gently exfoliating and cleaning dead skin cells and flakes off the surface. It also removes whiteheads, and blackheads and replenishes the lost moisture. Various types of serum concoctions customised as per the skin concern are used in this treatment. It takes 30-45 minutes and a session per month is enough to get you through the winters with radiant and healthy skin.
Benefits of HydraFacial treatment during winters
Any type of HydraFacial treatment provides deep moisturising and hydration benefits for the skin. Here are a few ways in which it can help:
- Deep moisturisation- HydraFacial has an effect deep within the skin and moisturises it thoroughly. The effects last much longer than using topical moisturisers daily.
- Increased blood circulation- Natural blood circulation slows down with age, especially during winter. HydraFacial treatment helps to rejuvenate that circulation and imparts a healthy glow to the skin.
- Improved vitamins and antioxidants in the skin- The serums used in HydraFacial treatment are infused with abundant vitamins and antioxidants. As a result, it helps the skin combat harsh climates and windburns during winters.
- Clear complexion- The extraction step of the HydraFacial ensures all debris, blackheads, and whiteheads are thoroughly removed. As a result, it allows the skin to absorb the moisture thoroughly and get a clearer complexion.
- Long-term skin health- The facial not only helps to combat skin problems during winter but also improves overall skin health on a long-term basis. This is why getting HydraFacial once a month will be immensely beneficial.
HydraFacial at ISAAC Luxe
ISAAC Luxe offers a wide variety of HydraFacial treatments. They are a four-step treatment that takes 30-45 minutes to be completed. The experts would recommend the best serum as per your skin concerns and accordingly will proceed with the treatment. The steps for the treatment are as follows:
Cleaning, exfoliating, and peeling- The vortex technology is used to clean and exfoliate the skin surface. It is followed by gentle cleansing with acid peel.
Extracting and hydration- Next, vortex suction is used to extract comedones. The skin is nourished and moisturised using antioxidant and hyaluronic acid moisturisers.
Fusing and protecting- Hyaluronic acid and peptides, are fused for facial rejuvenation and restoration of the skin.
Customised serum- The experts apply the customised boosting serum to improve the overall skin texture in the long run.
With the winter starting to set in, this is the right time to get a HydraFacial treatment done. Get in touch with the experts at ISAAC Luxe today and stay radiant throughout the winter.