Cellulite removal in Delhi is a commonly asked question now. About 80% of the women in the world suffer from this.
It is a dimpled appearance of the skin that can come on hips, thighs, and buttocks
Even home remedies or heavy workouts are not helpful for the removal of cellulite.
With the upgradation in technology, surgery for removing cellulite is available.
The laser treatment used by clinics for cellulite removal in Delhi now used is completely painless, affordable, and requires no downtime.
Many unknown and unwanted fat cells are present beneath the layers of the skin next to the arteries.
They first absorb the extra nutrients coming out of the arteries and then start getting larger.
After absorption, they suck blood from the supply. As more and more blood goes through them they take up the shape of large bubbles below the skin.
These fat balloons hold each other leaving very minor spaces in between which holds the skin with the muscles.
The fat cell that gets accumulated, pushes out the skin giving it a bubbles like appearance which is called cellulite.
Features Of Cellulite Removal In Delhi
The removal of cellulite laser treatment is a very beneficial way of getting rid of unwanted bumps on your body. This affects badly on the way your body looks, and so needs to be removed.
Below are the features of a cellulite removal in Delhi:-
- The treatment helps in melting the excess fat in the body
- It releases the fibers that connect the dermis to the underlying fascia
- Helps in stimulating collagen production to tighten and thicken the dermis
- Increases the skin’s elasticity
- Completely painless procedure, and provides no discomfort
- The treatment required no downtime
- The whole procedure is non-invasive and does not require anesthesia.
Benefits Of Removal Of Cellulite
Cellulite is a skin condition that affects your body’s look and toning. This makes your body look fatty.
Below are the benefits one can expect after getting a cellulite removal in Delhi treatment:-
- Stimulates the blood flow in the treated area, delivering more oxygen throughout the body.
- Helps in reducing dimpling on the skin
- Brings out a toned and smoother appearance on the skin
- Tones the muscles of the treated area
- Treatment with some exercise would strengthen your muscles even more
- No more fat deposition in that area
- Tension in the area is decreased, making it easier to move that part of the body.
Pre And Post Care Of Cellulite Removal
Though there is not very serious pre and post-care that needs to be taken, some are the mandatory ones, which are done before every procedure.
The whole treatment has very few side effects and so is completely safe. Below are some of the precautions you might need to take before and after cellulite removal in Delhi.
Pre care of cellulite removal treatment
- The patient will have to discontinue use of Retin A, Retinols, Vitamin A creams
- Discontinue other topical medications for 3-5 days before the treatment.
- The patient will have to wear sunscreen daily
- Use of appropriate home care topical products such as Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cream or Retinol Pads.
- Major consumption of water before and after the treatment.
Post care of cellulite removal treatment
- No usage of sunscreen or makeup for 12 hours following treatment.
- The patient is required to wash their faces a few hours after treatment or before bedtime with a gentle cleanser
- After 48 to 72 hours following treatment, patients can return to a regular skin care regimen.
- The patient needs to avoid alcohol-based toners for 10-14 days as well as excessive sun exposure for 10 days.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours post the treatment.
- No swimming for at least 24 hours post-treatment
- No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post-treatment.
Why Is Isaac Luxe For Cellulite Removal In Delhi
Isaac Luxe aims at providing the best for its customers. Customer satisfaction is their biggest achievement.
Cellulite removal in Delhi is a usual condition, with many people looking for it.
Below are the reasons as to why you should choose Isaac Luxe:-
- Service- Isaac Luxe do not compromise in their high-quality services
- Technology- best of the technology is available in the clinic
- Dermatologist- consultation from the best doctor would be given
- Experienced staff- the staff performing the procedure would have prior experience and so would deliver the best treatment for you
- Effective- the treatments at Isaac Luxe are highly effective with a positive response
- Efficient- the time taken by the treatment would be less and would be efficient
- Friendly environment- the environment of the clinic would be made friendly and comfortable for the patients so that they don’t panic.
[FAQs] Frequently Asked Questions About Cellulite Removal In Delhi
How much does it cost to remove cellulite?
The cost of the treatment depends on the size of the treated area and the number of cellulite dimples.
However, the price usually ranges from $3,500 to $6,500, with an average cost of around $4,250 per treatment.
What is the best procedure to get rid of cellulite?
The best cellulite removal in Delhi treatment is laser treatment. In this, tiny laser fiber is inserted beneath your skin.
As the laser is fired, the laser energy breaks up the tough bands beneath the skin that makes cellulite visible.
The treatment can lead to thickening of the skin which will help in reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Can you permanently remove cellulite?
However there’s no way to completely get rid of cellulite.
But there are some treatments available at cellulite removal in Delhi clinics that may reduce its appearance.
This could be done with a good dermatologist’s supervision and their suggestions.
How do you get rid of cellulite in 2020?
There are many ways to get rid of cellulite. These include laser treatment, Vacuum-assisted precise tissue release, radiofrequency, and many more.
These are mainly painless and have the least side effects.
Does drinking water reduce cellulite?
Drinking water is one of the best ways of naturally getting rid of cellulite. It is a low-cost option that may help with cellulite.
Not only does it help you stay hydrated, but water helps encourage circulation and lymphatic flow too.
What exercises get rid of cellulite fast?
Many exercises could help you in bringing a tone in your body as well as get rid of cellulite fast.
Just a 20-minute exercise could also give you several benefits. Some of the exercises include:-
- Step up with reverse lunge.
- Curtsy lunge.
- Lateral lunge.
- Split squat.
- Glute bridge.
- Squat jump.
- Stability ball hamstring curl.
- Things to consider.
What foods fight cellulite?
Mainly fruits can help you in fighting against cellulite. These are Avocados, bananas, berries, cranberry juice, papaya, and more.
Some vegetables include ginger, asparagus, all dark leafy greens, etc. other food items include oily fish, whole wheat, and more.
How do you tone cellulite on your legs?
There are many ways to get rid of cellulite on the legs and tone them. As per the dermatologist, below are some of the tips:-
- Start dry brushing
- Try a retinol body cream
- Use a coffee scrub
- Layer on a serum
- Eat a healthy diet
- Drink plenty of water
What food causes cellulite?
Cellulite mainly is caused due to fats. Hence all the fatty food items can lead to this condition.
As junk food is gaining popularity due to its taste and quick preparation, they contain most of the fats and so leads to weight gain.
This includes chips, chocolates, pizza, maggie, pasta, and more.
Hence for such situations clinics for cellulite removal in Delhi are looked for.