Tulsi has considered one of the holy leaves in India and used for several rituals in day-to-day life. However, the antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties of the tulsi leaves make it perfect to treat skincare diseases. The tulsi is especially useful to treat blackheads, acne, and other minor to major skin infections.
It even promotes good hair growth by nourishing and improving blood circulation. The high dosage of minerals, vitamins, electrolytes, and phytonutrients in the tulsi promotes moisturized and plump skin within a few weeks.
However, if you don’t have enough time to treat your skin with tulsi, the natural skincare products at the ISAAC Luxe Dermatology Clinic help you. As the skincare products are formulated under the supervision of Dr. Geetika MIttal Gupta using holistic approaches, you get effective results.
There Are numerous benefits of Tulsi for glowing skin. Here, you’ll find the most effective uses of Tulsi for skin glowing. So dive in without further delay.
Benefits of Tulsi For Skin
Tulsi provides a deep cleansing effect and thus eliminates the dead skin cells and dirt from the deeper skin layers. Finally, it results in youthful and glowing skin. So, here, you’ll find the benefits of tulsi for skin glowing.
- Deep-Cleans The Skin – If you’re working under heavy pollution, dirt, and grime areas, you’d be loaded with a handful of skin rashes and infections. However, treating with tulsi once every two days helps in the deep cleansing of tissues. It even removes the dead skin cells and ensures natural plump skin.
- Treats Acne – Usually, the most sensitive and oily skin is prone to acne. And eliminating acne isn’t an easy task. However, if you’re using tulsi, the soothing and powerful tulsi helps to fight against the acne-causing bacteria and eliminates it soon.
- Prevents Early Signs Of Ageing – Aging is one of the major concerns for many. The wrinkles and fine lines appear because of the extreme exposure to the sun that eliminates skin oils and elasticity. The tulsi has a special feature of neutralizing free radicals that treat aging signs.
- Lightens Skin Tone – Have you ever observed dark skin tone on hands and legs which are mostly exposed to the sun? If yes, it’s due to the overproduction of melanin or uneven pigmentation. However, if you use tulsi, you get rid of it within a few weeks because of the essential oils present in it.
- Promotes Glowing Skin – Tulsi leaves are infused with vitamin A which is also known as the finest vitamin for skin repair. Despite this, it also contains camphene which is a magical component for oily skin, it helps to neutralize oil production in the skin and makes skin healthy & glowing.
- Eliminates Itching Sensations – If you’re suffering from severe skin and hair itchiness, the tulsi is here. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of the tulsi help you eliminate the itchy scalp and calm down the skin. Mixing tulsi with sesame oil and massaging the scalp ensures better results.
- Treats Infections – Tulsi is used in several skincare medications. Especially, if you try ISAAC Luxe skincare beauty products, you’ll find tulsi in almost all products as it’s highly efficient in treating skincare infections. The tulsi actively fights against microbes and prevents microbial growth.
- Eliminates Scars And Pigmentation Spots – Are you suffering from pigmentation spots and scars? If yes, the de-pigmentation properties of the tulsi remove uneven pigmentation, tanning, and other scars on the face effectively. The best part of using tulsi, it’s even used as a cleanser and blood purifier.
- Improves Skin Complexion – If you’re suffering from uneven skin complexion, extreme dryness, and itchy skin, the tulsi can do a better job for your ski. Boil the tulsi and refrigerate it. Then apply on the face using the cloth and massage for five to ten minutes. The deep cleansing effects and strong exfoliation of tulsi remove dirt and grime improving skin complexion.
- Prevents Aging – As tulsi is packed with a handful of antioxidants, it prevents premature aging. Also, the stress-busting nature of the tulsi neutralizes the free radicals preventing aging. Tulsi is one of the best herbs that rejuvenates and restores youthfulness.
- Blackheads Prevention – Tulsi removes the blackheads and whiteheads that are caused the clogged hair follicles and dead skin cells. It flushes out the dead and damaged skin cells along with the accumulated dirt. Hence, it’s highly effective in preventing blackheads and whiteheads.
- Relieves From Bugs And Insect Bites – Tulsi is one of the medicinal herbs and used in a variety of anti-microbial products. Its high anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal properties relieve it from worm bites. It even works effectively to prevent skin rashes and redness.
How To Use Tulsi For Glowing Skin?
Tulsi works like magic on your body. So, try using natural herb tulsi for skin to prevent the severe effects of acne, pigmentation, blemishes, and other skin infections. Here’s a complete step-by-step process on how to use tulsi for glowing skin.
Step 1: Tulsi & Milk For Skin Brightening – Take an equal amount of tulsi and milk in a bowl.
Step 2: Grind – Then, grind both of them. After grinding, let it sit for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Make A Smooth Paste – Turn the mixture into a smooth and solid paste.
Step 4: Apply – Apply on your face and neck region for 20 to 30 minutes.
Step 5: Scrub – Finally, cleanse the facial mask using lukewarm water.
These are the few tulsi benefits for skin and how to use it. Due to the innumerable skin nourishing properties of the tulsi, it’s used in a variety of skincare products.