Appear ageless with the magic of Dermal Fillers, provided it is the most suitable treatment for you
Have you witnessed the ageless glow and nearly-perfect skin that many celebrities flaunt? We often wonder how they age so gracefully- without a trace of wrinkles on their skin. The secret to flawlessness is Dermal Filler and similar treatments. As cosmetic treatments get refined by the day, looking youthful with the least effort is now easier. But is your skin suited for the treatment? It is crucial to choose a treatment that agrees with your skin type and conditions to get the best results. Read on to find out all about Dermal Fillers and their suitability for your skin type.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are minimally invasive treatments to lift the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The fillers can be natural or synthetic and are injected into the target areas. They make the appearance plumper and more youthful. The lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced and the skin appears smoother than before.
How does it work?
The Dermal Fillers have hyaluronic acid that plumps up the skin from within and makes it appear more youthful. There are different types of fillers such as collagen, hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, Poly-L-lactic acid, and polymethylmethacrylate beads. The fillers can last between 6 to 12 months.
Usually, the doctor examines the skin type and conditions and then recommends the most suitable fillers. The skin is cleaned and local anaesthesia is applied. The fillers are injected and the skin is massaged to create the perfect shape. After the procedure, the area is cleaned once more and the patient is ready for the post-treatment recovery.
Who can benefit from Dermal Fillers?
The cosmetic treatment experts will check your skin condition as well as any underlying health issues before recommending Dermal Fillers. The treatment is best suited for anyone without any health complications that could affect healing. The post-treatment recovery of Dermal Fillers takes a longer time. If the natural healing process is hindered, the treatment would not be recommended.
The experts would also need a detailed profile of the patient’s allergies and history of health issues. This is done to ensure they are not averse to the fillers being used in the process. Here are a few factors that make you an ideal candidate for Dermal Fillers.
- Patients with moderate and minor fine lines and wrinkles are likely to benefit the most from Dermal Fillers.
- You should not be a smoker or an alcoholic to get approved for the treatment.
- The overall physical condition should be healthy enough with no underlying health issues.
- The patient should not be undergoing any chronic treatment that can affect their healing abilities. Usually, patients with health issues like diabetes are not suited for Dermal Filler treatments.
- Dermal Fillers are not suitable if you are on medications that prevent blood clotting. Also if you have a history of allergic reactions to invasive cosmetic treatment that can be a problem too.
At ISAAC Luxe, there are certified experts who will analyse your skin condition before recommending suitable treatments. Get glowing and youthful skin, irrespective of age with derma fillers. When the treatment suits your skin type, it is the best solution for ageing skin.