Bring back your youth by enhancing your cheeks with cheek fillers, for a contoured, lifted look
As you age you start to lose volume on your upper cheek and lower under eye, causing a drooping or “sagging” effect on the overall facial structure. Cheek filler is one of the best and easiest solutions to fix this, by adding volume and plumpness back into the cheek areas. While aesthetic surgery has always evoked interest among people, misinformation and stigmas often inhibit us from trying them out. But when done correctly, cheek filler can enhance your natural beauty thoroughly. Here we have shared everything you need to know about it so that you can book a consultation with complete awareness.
What are cheek fillers?
Cheek fillers are dermal filler injections given to the cheekbone area to make it appear more defined and also enhance the bone structure. Most often a hyaluronic acid-based filler is used to instantly make you appear youthful. The treatment lasts up to 6-12 months and is very cost-effective. Those who want instant results will find cheek fillers a perfect choice.
How is it done?
There are specific types of fillers for the cheek area. Bio-stimulators can be used for the cheek areas, however the effect is irreversible. Hyaluronic acid fillers are reversible and are a go-to choice if you are indecisive about the permanence of the procedure.
The process is straightforward without any downtime. Any type of cheek filler will be injected into the respective areas of the face to give that instant lift and shape. It enhances the face contours and tightens the skin. Thus, fine lines are also diminished by using this process.
Patients may experience a slight pinching sensation when the fillers get injected. Another side effect is mild bruising around the area which disappears in a few hours.
When to get cheek fillers?
If your under eyes and upper cheeks start losing volume as you age, you may consider getting cheek fillers. The ideal age is over 35 years. At ISAAC Luxe, we first evaluate the present condition of your skin and overall health. Then we take into consideration your preferences regarding the overall outcome you want to achieve.
Post-treatment maintenance and care
Though there is no downtime for recovery from the treatment, it is crucial to have basic care and maintenance. To get the full benefits of any derma fillers, including cheek fillers, here are a few things that you can do:
- Avoid doing any heavy physical activities right after the treatment, for at least up to two days.
- Do not use any type of heavy cosmetics that can clog the pores where you got the cheek filler injection.
- Avoid touching and scratching the face too much.
- Also, consult the doctor regarding any medication that you may require after the procedure.
- Include nutritious food and beverages. Avoid including any items in your diet that can aggravate inflammation and skin problems.
- Keep your skin sufficiently hydrated and drink enough water.
- Get enough sleep. Your skin can heal to a large extent, provided you get at least 8 hours of sleep.
Benefits of getting cheek fillers
Getting cheek fillers is advantageous for many reasons. It makes you appear youthful and significantly younger. Here are some of the benefits that you can enjoy:
- You will get immediate results after the procedure
- There is no recovery downtime required after the treatment
- The skin gets a natural contour after the treatment
- The results can last up to 6-12 months
- It is a cost-effective treatment that you can get repeatedly without suffering any side effects